Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Caught Her!

Received a phone call Saturday morning from the Prince William County Police Department and the Hit and Run Driver that hit me friday night is currently in custody and will be availble for release monday morning. She said, "I didn't think the damage was that bad." "I had expired tags and was scared to stop." "the guy was yelling at me because I hit his car and he freightened me." "I didn't call the police because I didn't know what to do."

I did yell at her. Not the first time she hit my car but the second time, and I continued to yell as she almost hit it a third time, finally stopping inches from my door.

It makes me feel so much better knowing that the PWPD is doing their part in removing the lawless from the city streets.

Guest jroo

yeah, they hooked you up. get this guys, the cop even offered him a job!!!

my personal opinon of pwpd is that they can bite me. with being pulled over 3 times in two years. 2 tickets issued, one license suspended. anyway, the cop the other night was cool.

Guest jroo

we were parked at the atm, i was walking back to the car and he was in it, this bitch tried to park and jumped a curb and hit him.

Originally posted by jroo

my personal opinon of pwpd is that they can bite me. with being pulled over 3 times in two years. 2 tickets issued, one license suspended. anyway, the cop the other night was cool.

well we all know why. :rolleyes:

Guest jroo
Originally posted by vicman

yeah i should. but i'm watching the nets-spurs. they cant buy a basket between the 2 of them.

game 7 Stanley Cup tommorow!!! :D

yeah, the perimeter players didnt show up. duncan and even martin are doing they're job.

yeah, the perimeter players didnt show up. duncan and even martin are doing they're job.

at least its close, but its boring as hell :blown:

i recall those nba playoofs with those nuggets-lakers series where all the games ended 150-135. this is bullshit. 9 pts in a quarter...ugh.

good, that silly bitch thought she was gonna actually dip out and not get caught...

roo, what bout the time you went up the franconia rd exit off 395 South going like 80, did like 3 360s and stop facing traffic, plus you almost crushed the shit out of me, good thing we stopped like a yard parallel to the cememt wall:eek:

Guest jroo
Originally posted by dcsglow

good, that silly bitch thought she was gonna actually dip out and not get caught...

roo, what bout the time you went up the franconia rd exit off 395 South going like 80, did like 3 360s and stop facing traffic, plus you almost crushed the shit out of me, good thing we stopped like a yard parallel to the cememt wall:eek:

yeah, but i learned from that, dont let off the gas coming out of a turn. we didnt do any 360's we did a bunch of alternating 180's. i read in an article that most drivers cant get out of that situation either, they called it a tank slapper. considering that we only had two lanes to work with, right? I did a fantastic job. how about those fuckers staring at us when i drove by them going in the wrong direction?

yeah, but i learned from that, dont let off the gas coming out of a turn. we didnt do any 360's we did a bunch of alternating 180's. i read in an article that most drivers cant get out of that situation either, they called it a tank slapper. considering that we only had two lanes to work with, right? I did a fantastic job. how about those fuckers staring at us when i drove by them going in the wrong direction?

A tank slapper is a motorcycle term. It comes from the handlebars coming back and smacking the gas tank. Usually a high side (back tire higher than the front tire) happens shortly after causing some serious damage.

Back to the craziness. I am going to the ins adj this morning at 10:30am. I have been told by the PWPD that if the damage is over a $1,000 it is then a hit and run felony. Right now it's only a misdemeanor. I am trying to find out what the punishment is for these offenses.

Originally posted by therunner

A tank slapper is a motorcycle term. It comes from the handlebars coming back and smacking the gas tank. Usually a high side (back tire higher than the front tire) happens shortly after causing some serious damage.

Back to the craziness. I am going to the ins adj this morning at 10:30am. I have been told by the PWPD that if the damage is over a $1,000 it is then a hit and run felony. Right now it's only a misdemeanor. I am trying to find out what the punishment is for these offenses.

if it's over $2k i think you get to fuck her in the ass...i swear...i think i saw that on Cops one time.

Originally posted by revaluation

if it's over $2k i think you get to fuck her in the ass...i swear...i think i saw that on Robocock one time.

I don't recall todd commenting on her looks. I'm assuming his didnt retina's didnt agree with her appearances since that wouldve been one of the first things he mentions.

Originally posted by therunner

Take a sledgehammer to your car before hitting the adjuster. In fact, back the corner of your vehicle that was facing out to the street into a brick wall. Boom, that is $1000 right there.

Originally posted by kken

Take a sledgehammer to your car before hitting the adjuster. In fact, back the corner of your vehicle that was facing out to the street into a brick wall. Boom, that is $1000 right there.

JAIL TIME!!!! $1,326.18!!! It's a felony!!!

I just wonder what she is going to get out of this?