Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Biz appreciation thread.

georgeacasta2

Biz I tell it to you all the time, but thanks. This guy always does his best to hooks it up for me and my guests and all around you could tell is a good guy. Hey even after I went to flirt with his girl he continues hooking me up, but then again I had no idea was his woman. THanks for everything biz, but while were at it we need to start a thread for dave of tantra/now also opium and also a thread for eddy of maze. All three of these guys constantly hook it up for cp.

Guest saleen351

OK i'm gonna spam every thread till the fucking mods stop the bullshit on here

repost

lp

marcus

biz

are all pussies, my beef with him is that he didn't have the balls to tell me, they had security do it.... besides that hes a cool cat whos clueless on music and never objective about what roland plays...

I have The Biz to thank for always being nice and for making me the "exception" when it came to club admission (lol Biz u know what i mean...btw- thanks Dee!)

I also have to thank Dee for introducing me to him when i first went to Spin...back then was the first time i had ever heard the Lexicon Avenue Remix or Only When I Lose Myself..with the Vocals of " You Gotta Believe " put into it.... it was dope....one of the few things i ever heard Ivanno spin that was tight...

;) those were tha days!

you gotta give props where they’re due. peepz can bitch and moan all they want about space.. I don’t know anybody here, that can deny the fact that Biz, goes above and beyond the call of duty. when he really doesn’t need to. CP represents a very small portion of the people that actually go to space. yet Biz feels it’s important that we have a good time, and that an open level of communication is available. in that respect I give props to Biz, LP, Eddy, Marco, and every promoter and club owner that comes on CP Miami. extends to us courtesy and hospitality; which is sometimes not even afforded to a normal customer. I think we would be hard pressed to find another message board, where such an open level of communication is maintained with club owners and promoters. is it ass kissing or cheesy to start an appreciation thread ? perhaps. the real question should be, when the last time you have gone up a club owner or promoter and said thank you. think about it ! ;)