DT's Manifesto

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sauvee88

:eek: :eek: imagine.... no more vulture!!! :cry: :cry:

cookie would probably be thrown out, have her pic taken at Arc and posted to the wall of shame and forever banned if she attempted that move on DT night.

Originally posted by vicman

cookie would probably be thrown out, have her pic taken at Arc and posted to the wall of shame and forever banned if she attempted that move on DT night.

Awww. Poor Cookie. You guys should leave her alone! Shame on you guys! :tongue:

*racks up brownie points* :rolleyes:

Originally posted by spinsaikel

I'm probably the only one that doesn't have a problem with these new rules here. the cell fone thing is a bit much, but the other rules I dont mind at all. Especially the glowstick rule. I fucking hate glowsticks and seeing them on strings pisses me off even more. it's just so childish. if being yourself is using glowsticks that is able to hurt somebody and take up too much damn space then do it elsewhere.

i can see a problem with the glow stix tied to the strings, especially in a small place like Arc, but if you have them in your hands, whats the problem? then he also complains about the lights and shit, that is why Arc is a very boring club. there is no light shows, no nothing.

i can see a problem with the glow stix tied to the strings, especially in a small place like Arc, but if you have them in your hands, whats the problem? then he also complains about the lights and shit, that is why Arc is a very boring club. there is no light shows, no nothing.

Him using the flashlight to kick people out - now THAT'S not boring... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by axe

I don't get it why you dislike him that much:idea:

Where is the love???

Why do you love him so much... honestly it's only the DT fans that feel the need to argue with everyone that doesn't agree with them. The more I read some of the posts and everything the more it feels like (nerd term) The Borg.... "You must asimilate"...

Now I'm not saying that everyone is like that... it just feels that way. 1 - People are entitled to their opinions and 2 - its a message board - for christ sakes - read the other threads and you'll see that nothing gets taken seriously here. You can practically count on one hand the amount of seconds it will take for a Glow thread to get hijacked and someone complaining about that place - do they give a rats ass?? No - cause they're making it hand over fist - if you don't like it go somewhere else. But everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Just let it be.... :blown:

That's it -- I'm taking the vulture to the next DT event to go out in a blaze of glory! :D

Who's comin' with me?!?!? ;)

Don't they let "the wizard" in there? Where's the freakin' rule about not dressing like Merlin (of Gandolf or whatever) because those long flowing robes will prohibit the movement necessary for effective limb control and acceptable dancing technique?

Originally posted by nourishment

Don't they let "the wizard" in there? Where's the freakin' rule about not dressing like Merlin (of Gandolf or whatever) because those long flowing robes will prohibit the movement necessary for effective limb control and acceptable dancing technique?

he's there on saturday. tenaglia is on friday. dunno if the wizard would show up at the anniversary party later this month when DT is on the decks.

fuck dt and his stupid party...8 min my ass! He must be the one on drugs. I think he loves the sound of his own voice. And don't tell me to 'give it up' for the guest dj...what if he sucks.

can you see digweed posting 'what to do at bedrock'? too full of himself and everytime he opens his mouth he only proves it.

Ummmmm...... Sorry KIDS! NOT at our party. This is a weekly Dance Music party. NOT a summer weekend off at some MTV wanna be Holiday Beach House somewhere with a bunch of shirtless, buffed, waxed & plucked bimbo's both M/F acting like teenagers on Spring Break

beyourself.jpg

:confused: