Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Women's purses WTF!!!!!

hardcorekrock

womens purses wtf!!!!!!

so this chick friend of mine's bday is coming up and she said she wanted a gucci purse so i went to the store and wtf it was like 300+for all of them i said fuck this i'm gonna find a knock-off but i wanted a good one so i searched and utulized my resources and i found the most amazing knock-offs ever i'm telling you these badboys look real as shit girls. so i ended up buying a few for the price of one(so i can be a hero)so this guy asked me to tell any of my friends who are interested.....

HE HAS

L/V ---whites and browns

Fendi

Coach

Gucci

Prada

Kate Spade

Christian Dior

and designer bags,wallets, and bookbags

if anyone is interested just pm me or call me 2019215949

<< KNOCK OFF QUEEN!!

:laugh: :laugh:

I would never spend more than $50 on a bag unless I REALLY REALLY WANTED IT or had the money to spare. Just makes me sick these girls that run around with the same purses and they pay so much money for them. Go to canal st get the knock off (which are pretty good btw) lol or jus get em off ebay :aright:

personally, if i see something i like..id rather pay the money to buy it. the reason it costs so much is the quality. im sure a real Fendi bag will outlast something you pick on on Canal from some random Chinaman(not being racsit here people).

dont get me wrong, I love Canal st ...get cheap stuff..get them too bring down prices...bootleg CDs and movies before they come out. And i'm not even saying Canal is the only place to cop a bootleg..

But there are ways and people(like me) who can tell a real from a knockoff. Just be careful your friend isn't one of those people, since she specifically asked for a Gucci bag. But if these bags you bought are identical and she doesn't know, then props to you my man. You found yourself a nice bootleg purse connection. And thanks for tying to spread the word. :D

i will admit it. I am a bag whore. I have a problem..i love them all. Depending on how much i love it will determine if i will buy the real thing or canal. I have more bags than I do clothes and I am being serious...

it's true, it is very easy to tell a real from a fake...esp. when u are really into bags...ya gotta be careful which ones you buy...the littlest thing could be a dead giveaway...:tongue:

Originally posted by c-luv

i will admit it. I am a bag whore. I have a problem..i love them all. Depending on how much i love it will determine if i will buy the real thing or canal. I have more bags than I do clothes and I am being serious...

it's true, it is very easy to tell a real from a fake...esp. when u are really into bags...ya gotta be careful which ones you buy...the littlest thing could be a dead giveaway...:tongue:

Can u give me some examples of how to spot a fake?

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

<< KNOCK OFF QUEEN!!

:laugh: :laugh:

I would never spend more than $50 on a bag unless I REALLY REALLY WANTED IT or had the money to spare. Just makes me sick these girls that run around with the same purses and they pay so much money for them. Go to canal st get the knock off (which are pretty good btw) lol or jus get em off ebay :aright:

i get my dj equipment on canal street sometimes you get knocked out lol :blown:

Originally posted by rdancer

Can u give me some examples of how to spot a fake?

for example...zippers..something pretty small but easy to tell if its a fake...it has to have the logo on an LV zipper...if not its a fake..u can also tell because of the inside of most bags...for example..prada has prada written on the iside as well and also prada raises the ingravings on the triangle...

and sometimes you can just tell..:tongue: hope that helped:D

Originally posted by trueqwest

Ah, C-Luv and Misk...label whores unite!!!

lol :)...bags are my weakness!!! thats the only part of me that is a label whore...otherwise names dont bother me...but, i have a lot of cute bags that are no names as well...i love all bags equally!:D

Originally posted by linabina

i am def not a bag person... more like shoes... although i def dont have enough $ to be a shoe whore right now... :(

Im with you on that one

Shoes....:eek: My closet cannot close cause I have so many

Id rather spend $100 on shoes than a purse honestly

Like I said...get em off ebay a lot of it is real and cheaper from the wholesaler :aright:

Ah, C-Luv and Misk...label whores unite!!!

....lol.......well......she is my best friend so...............and plus....we are from wayne...........we can spot a knockoff ina pitch black room!....lol......it's actually an elective at wayne valley high school.....;)

Originally posted by misk

....lol.......well......she is my best friend so...............and plus....we are from wayne...........we can spot a knockoff ina pitch black room!....lol......it's actually an elective at wayne valley high school.....;)

its all true...misk is my best friend and we met in "How to spot a knock-off 101" @ Valley...lol:laugh:

Being from Essex County, I've run into enough girls from Cedar Grove and Wayne to realize the difference between a real Louis Vuitton and a Canal Street special...a Prada from Florence, Italy, vs. a Prada from Florence, Ohio...

Not that I can talk...I'm a male label whore myself.:D

Being from Essex County, I've run into enough girls from Cedar Grove and Wayne to realize the difference between a real Louis Vuitton and a Canal Street special...a Prada from Florence, Italy, vs. a Prada from Florence, Ohio...

Not that I can talk...I'm a male label whore myself.:D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

knock offs are wack. its like i cant afford it so ill be a poser, whats up with that. the worst thing is rappers and thug queens rockin louis vutton like they know what that shit is. i see mad chix rockin fake louis vutton bandanas with their corny pre faded jeans. get a life people, your not an american idol. did you guys see the 2 fast 2 furious video where ludachris's car had the louis vutton pattern on the hood of his car. thats just gay.

Originally posted by ladyshady

something you pick on on Canal from some random Chinaman(not being racsit here people).

just stick to the word street vendor and you will be alright. If you want to get specific just say "asian guy" or something. Der.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by t0nythelover

knock offs are wack. its like i cant afford it so ill be a poser, whats up with that. the worst thing is rappers and thug queens rockin louis vutton like they know what that shit is. i see mad chix rockin fake louis vutton bandanas with their corny pre faded jeans. get a life people, your not an american idol. did you guys see the 2 fast 2 furious video where ludachris's car had the louis vutton pattern on the hood of his car. thats just gay.

most of the paint jobs on fast and the furios and the sequel are pretty bad anyway. On the fast and furious, one of the cars had a fuckin greek mythological character on the side of the car. how gay is that? I'd rather get a taz decal or calvin pissing on the "Chevy" logo before I would even get that shit:laugh: