Clubplanet Nightlife Community

QUESTION: About Tiffanys Jewerly

I wouldn't think you would need a reciept. Doesnt all there jewelry say Tiffany's on it? If not then I am sure they know if it is there piece anyway...

And I do believe it is true that they fix it for free. For the amount that all of there stuff costs they better fix it. :D

OR - You can always go on there website and make sure. I am sure they have something on there about there repair / return policy. ;)

could I add an addendum to that? Do they polish for free as well? I have the bracelet with the heart tag on it, engraved, but it is scratched a bit, so I would like to have them polish it out smooth again. There's a Tiffany's here in Italy so I can def. go there but I am not sure if polishing counts as fixing...

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

could I add an addendum to that? Do they polish for free as well? I have the bracelet with the heart tag on it, engraved, but it is scratched a bit, so I would like to have them polish it out smooth again. There's a Tiffany's here in Italy so I can def. go there but I am not sure if polishing counts as fixing...

How about I just polish you?

lol i don't think she's chinese :)

anyways

tiffanys does not rust, i wear their gold but i have a few silver pieces and they have been sitting in my jewelry chest and they're still ok...it's not overpriced, it's very durable and i'm a big fan :)

Originally posted by thefunkphenom

sucks, is overpriced and always breaks or tarnishes to black...................do not buy tiffany jewelryanymore..........trust me..........

Thank You! For Tiffany's, their shit sure breaks alot! :confused:

Goes to show that the morons on here are all label whores and know nothing about quality!

-iliana

:cool:

see i've compared rings i've bought and i just can't compare the quality...i mean there are comparable places that are just as pricey, i just think going into a run of the mill store and seeing a ring there has no comparison...but then again, maybe i haven't been to cheaper places that are of comparison...

Originally posted by lillizzy

see i've compared rings i've bought and i just can't compare the quality...i mean there are comparable places that are just as pricey, i just think going into a run of the mill store and seeing a ring there has no comparison...but then again, maybe i haven't been to cheaper places that are of comparison...

come to my store and ill show u what a nice piece really is.. tiff has nothing that is so original that it cannot be made somewhere else wit the same quality and if specified wit better quality for a reasonable price (but less than the tiff price) u must be goin to the wrong stores.. and the jewlery store in the garden state plaza doesnt count.. lol.. people that buy from the stand in the malls kill me.. haha.. but nontheless, i get the assholes who haggle for hours and i go below my cost to see if they will buy and they still dont most of the time.. people are really stupid in general by going for the name brand.. its really isnt better cuz u pay more.. but i guess thats where its at.. lol but what can u do about it.. absolutely nuttin.. oh well thats the way the cookie crumbles :blank::rolleyes:

Originally posted by trueqwest

where is your store located?

in Paramus NJ.. if u know where rt 4 is then u prob pass it all the time.. the Paramus Jewelers Exchange.. all lil individual jewelers in there so everyone carries different stuff.. but i have some of the nicest jewels in the whole place.. u gotta be the best to make that $$$.. lol.. my store is the Diamond House.. if u are ever around check it out.. ill hook u up no doubt.. :)