Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is it just me or is...

rdancer

Originally posted by bigsteve8

He's screwing a woman who's had two kids. . . dunno how lucky/good that is. . .

obviously he doesn't care. and what's wrong with that anyways. everyone in hollywood has fucked each other and their mamma. all hollywood and the entertainment industry is a bunch of ordinary people who has something a bit less ordinary than most people, slap a ton of makeup and nice clothes on them, try to memorize some lines and act as well as you can (although nowadays even shitty actors like ben affleck, vin diesel, and tori spelling can be a star now...God knows how) and you are a star. imagine how much money these people make for what they do...anyone can look good at that rate, they are just "lucky" because they're in the area. they do nothing but drain our pockets and distract us from what really matters in life....

She is so fake. I was watching entertainment tonight (i have no idea why) they asked her what she was doing for that body. Her response nothing, just moving furniture around her house and eating hamburgers!!

LOL

She has not made a movie in 6 yrs and i see the ego has just gotten bigger.

Originally posted by linabina

who cares... if plastic surgery doesnt make u look like a freak, and actually improves ur looks, then more power to u. she looks great.

yeah, but i think people just have more respect for people who don't resort to that. In my opinion, it's a sign of weakness.

Just like all those Hollywood hoes who have Botox parties. I think that's the craziest thing i've ever heard of.

In another vein, i hope Britney NEVER has plastic surgery. :eek:

yea its vain its weakness.. its whatever u conceive it to be... but whatever- maybe she wasnt happy with herself... shes loaded and shes in hollywood.. sometimes those people feel the need to keep themselves looking young and beautiful while in the public eye... and of course its more respectful to be all natural and not have to resort to that but... like i said... if it doesnt make u look like a freak, and u feel better about urself... then more power to u...

I think she's gorgeous. She's looks great, especially for 40, and puts a lot of 20 and 30 somethings to shame these days.

She's looked great since Striptease, and regardless of what people say about her, she's back in the mainstream. fake or not, she's appealing, and who really knows what she's done to herself. Remember the Britney implant rumors from 3 years ago?

Hope my wife looks that good at 40. Hell, hope I look that good at 40

Originally posted by trueqwest

I think she's gorgeous. She's looks great, especially for 40, and puts a lot of 20 and 30 somethings to shame these days.

She's looked great since Striptease, and regardless of what people say about her, she's back in the mainstream. fake or not, she's appealing, and who really knows what she's done to herself. Remember the Britney implant rumors from 3 years ago?

Hope my wife looks that good at 40. Hell, hope I look that good at 40

Botox... If you have a large enough bank account she will, hehe.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by rdancer

Demi Moore such a hottie now. I wonder what she had done to herself cause she looks really good. Can anyone post some pics of what she looks like today :D

she's always been a hottie, after ghost, she looked like a boy there, hair too short and stuff.

Guest jroo

some of you guys are crazy. say she never got anything done, i dont even know if she did, and she started looking old and saggy and losing her beauty. you guys would be like "she used to be so pretty, now she's so old and ugly, she really let herself go." leave the woman alone, there is enough room on this earth for all of us.