Clubplanet Nightlife Community

6 chicks visiting South Beach 6/20 and 6/21 - club recs

princessali

Hey there.

6 of us Chicago chicks are heading to South Beach this weekend. Can anyone help me out with club recommendations? We party hard, and have done some research and here's what I've come up with:

Space afterhours on Friday 6/20

Level and Crobar either night

What else? We are all 26 and would like to stay somewhere around our hotel on Ocean Drive.

Thanks!!!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nerve and maze have the hottest new parties on the beach.... then there is always opium and crobar which are always happening and awesome venues!!!:eek::D

If your a bit more into the chic, vip, pricey places..... Mynt and skybar are also real hot!!!! Just not sure on the music on either nites:confused:

SATURDAY- SPACE, SPACE, SPACE,

SUNDAY- afternoon afterhours at limebar and nerve, and the there is the outrageous sunday nikki beach party till 5 am!!!

Hope this help ladies!!!;)

Originally posted by princessali

Perfect, thanks. What's the seating situation around there? I'll dance, but I like to chill too.

I'm picturing me and my girls wasted, with music pumping, hot and tan, lounging when necessary...

Please post pics of you and all the girls and we'll see what we can do.

if you wanna make sure your rear end gots a place to park, you gotto do VIP, or else make room on the speakers and other places you might need to just use your imagination! Places like opium, maze/limebar, nikki's, are huge and i doubt youll have trouble finding a place to sit, unless there is a huge headliner in town, and the house is packed!!!!

OK...now that you've heard some of the bad recommendations, here are the good ones :).

Friday :

Maze w/ Ralph...i think?

Nerve for the Groove Jet Reunion...Luis Diaz, Jon Cowan, Carmel Ophir, and Carlos Menedez DJing on one of the best sound systems on the beach...the latter two never play, so it'll be a treat.

PvD if you like trance @ Space 34.

Saturday:

Romero Britto exhibition and launch party at Space 34.

Sunday:

Official Space after-afterhours party at Nerve.

.cooljunkie. for free entry into some of these events, as well as info on other stuff to do.

VIP isn't worth it really...Maze, Nerve, and Space 34 have places to sit that aren't VIP...with Maze and Nerve actually having seats. VIP is for that whole "look at me" crowd. Fuck 'em...in a way...their uneducated spending is much needed for our economy.

Avoid:

Level

any club below 1000 Washington Avenue

any club advertising "ladies night"

any thing labeled "ultra lounge"

General Population...geez...so that's what you think of them? Those people support the place as much as you do!

Guys with bigger wallets? Yeah sure, but you know what they're out for...they're not giving you drinks for your health.

i don't think any less of the gen pop but it's too fucking hot down there in the mix of it. especially if it's pvd or tiesto. i'm sorry but that just me. and i just thought 6 chicks in a group would hook up quicker with a group of guys in the vip than down on the d-floor. and i'm only assuming their wallets are bigger. sorry if i offended you.

Originally posted by princessali

Hey there.

6 of us Chicago chicks are heading to South Beach this weekend. Can anyone help me out with club recommendations? We party hard, and have done some research and here's what I've come up with:

Space afterhours on Friday 6/20

Level and Crobar either night

What else? We are all 26 and would like to stay somewhere around our hotel on Ocean Drive.

Thanks!!!!

B.E.D. Wednesdays

Prive Fridays

Mynt Saturdays

Nikki Beach Sundays

Space34 once in a while afterhours!:cool:;)

Take this into consideration...........

Crobar-miami and crobar-chicago are TOTALLY different clubs. Crobar-chicago is much more into the vibe/music (atleast when i lived there, a year ago) then miami which is more trendy, if you ask me. Who knows ya might like it.....but I loved crobar-chicago and cant stand crobar-miami.

Try = SPACE, MAZE, or NERVE.................

u 6 chicks should def go to space on friday for edgar v (local favorite) and PVD. :dj: it's gonna be packed but def worth the wait. wear as little as possible cuz its gonna be hot standing in line & inside the club. :flame: c ya there.

I'm not offended really, it's just that the term "general population" wask kinda harsh...one step removed from calling them the proles I suppose.

As for guys in the VIP...well, a lot of it is total fronting, ya know. $40 K a year people trying to pretend that they make $200+ K a year. I've seen too many girls I know fall into that whole trap...they get wined and dined in the VIP, and the guy's taking the Metro home. Know how I know? I take the Metro home and half those suckers are sharing the #3 bus with me! I wanna tell 'em to stop putting up a front. Anyone who knows me knows that my car costs $125,000 and seats 40 :laugh: Got a big diesel V12 too!