Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stayin friends with the ex

damack

always a good idea to me cuz there's always the hook up potential there, im friends with most of the girls i've dated (only exceptions are the 2 whore/psychos who i want nothing to do with) but if the girl wants to stay friends im all for it, cuz you get past all that relationship crap pretty quickly and down the line there's the no strings lovin potential.

Originally posted by damack

always a good idea to me cuz there's always the hook up potential there, im friends with most of the girls i've dated (only exceptions are the 2 whore/psychos who i want nothing to do with) but if the girl wants to stay friends im all for it, cuz you get past all that relationship crap pretty quickly and down the line there's the no strings lovin potential.

i concur i talk to all my ex's with the exception of one or two but they are great to talk to just for fun and they always seem willing to invite you over the their rents are away... weither you accept is a different story altogether.

Staying friends w/ an ex gets you nowhere.....There's no way you can be fuck buddies w/ someone you were emotionally involved w/.... either your NOT gonna move on & your just going to be stuck on that person knowing it's going nowhere...Or.....Jealousy will ruin the "friendship"....Either way your fucked so best thing to do is keep it moving....There's plenty of people out there..There's no need for history to repeat itself

Originally posted by sweetie029

Staying friends w/ an ex gets you nowhere.....There's no way you can be fuck buddies w/ someone you were emotionally involved w/.... either your NOT gonna move on & your just going to be stuck on that person knowing it's going nowhere...Or.....Jealousy will ruin the "friendship"....Either way your fucked so best thing to do is keep it moving....There's plenty of people out there..There's no need for history to repeat itself

That is the best way to sum it up. It just gets harder, thats why when people break up it is just best to go your own ways especially when you know it is over. as for just fucking when you're over it will only lead to more problems.

im friends with most of my exes and i see nothing wrong with it......if we were going out that means we had stuff in common and had fun together so now we can do that without the drama of a physical relationship:D

Originally posted by armanifella

That is the best way to sum it up. It just gets harder, thats why when people break up it is just best to go your own ways especially when you know it is over. as for just fucking when you're over it will only lead to more problems.

Amen! :clap:

Originally posted by sexxyh

im friends with most of my exes and i see nothing wrong with it......if we were going out that means we had stuff in common and had fun together so now we can do that without the drama of a physical relationship:D

Props to you on this one, its hard for me to be friends with someone that I had some form of sexual relationship with.

But all the power to ya! :idea: