Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Quick Football Rant

sauvee88

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banghead.gif

Damn Man U. !!!! Bastards!!!! Soapbox.gif

Sell the team for pennies

Thud.gif

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jroo
Originally posted by sauvee88

Kick.gif

Shut IT!!!!

look dude, last i checked we're still in america. we have football and soccer. two totally different sports.

Guest jroo

it makes more sense to have two separate names for both of the sports. and no fucking american in their right mind would say, hey, do you want to play some american football this weekend? just fucking accept it. you guys sound like a couple of brits. also last i checked wasnt it futbol?

Originally posted by jroo

it makes more sense to have two separate names for both of the sports. and no fucking american in their right mind would say, hey, do you want to play some american football this weekend? just fucking accept it. you guys sound like a couple of brits. also last i checked wasnt it futbol?

word. it's fucking soccer.

next thing you know - you guys are going to start calling the METRO the tube or the tram. It's the fucking metro. Just like soccer is fucking soccer. and football is football in america, not some pansy ass "american rules football" because, "american football rules!!"

Originally posted by therunner

word. it's fucking soccer.

next thing you know - you guys are going to start calling the METRO the tube or the tram. It's the fucking metro. Just like soccer is fucking soccer. and football is football in america, not some pansy ass "american rules football" because, "american football rules!!"

its also known as FUCKING SUBWAY. :rolleyes:

no again, its FOOTBALL as the british invented the sport before PIG-SKIN-GRID IRON TACKLE RUGBY (only known as football here) was even invented. and football comes from rugby.

and btw, basketball does not have its origins in Canada either, nor the US for that matter. Baseball comes from Cricket, another British invention and the FUCKING HAMBURGER is German and those fries are from Belgium.:blown:

Originally posted by nautilus60

pretty cheap - only 24 mil.

i doubt he will achieve anything in Spain - the style is totally different there and british players always had hard time to adopt. Example: McManamon (sp?)

all he has to do is score from free cicks and center the ball to ronaldo or raul. ugh.

Originally posted by sauvee88

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banghead.gif

Damn Man U. !!!! Bastards!!!! Soapbox.gif

Sell the team for pennies

Thud.gif

they'll go and buy ronaldinho with that cash.

Ok, then where the fuck (pronounced fook, apparently) did the word 'soccer' come from. Perhaps its 'american' for 'can't take a hit'. And baseball does not 'come from cricket' anymore than football or hockey 'comes from' soccer. If you think about sports they all have some relation. There's a goal/area/plate which a defense defends as an offense tries to put some obect in a place that will score them points.

So what if Europens invented everything? Our country's only 200 + years old. Europe's been around for thousands of years and they managed only one sport that anybody really gives a shit about....and then they're not even the best at it.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by vicman

no again, its FOOTBALL as the british invented the sport before PIG-SKIN-GRID IRON TACKLE RUGBY (only known as football here) was even invented. and football comes from rugby.

and btw, basketball does not have its origins in Canada either, nor the US for that matter. Baseball comes from Cricket, another British invention and the FUCKING HAMBURGER is German and those fries are from Belgium.:blown:

a lil' excerpt from your quote "(only known as football here) "

with that said, you just lost the arguement. where are we? we are here, in america. we have our own names for things, i expect that from you vic, being from mexico and stuff, but eric??? arent you from michigan or something like that?? and it doesnt matter where a sport got its inspiration from. its here now, and it has a name here, and thats what we call it.

reason #355,245,768,865,340 why i hate politics, everyone wants to twist the truth to fit them and thier cause. we're just arguing over names, i really dont even want to see what goes on in the capitol over real issues.

reason #355,245,768,865,340 why i hate politics, everyone wants to twist the truth to fit them and thier cause. we're just arguing over names, i really dont even want to see what goes on in the capitol over real issues.

Is this why you live in buttfuck egypt?

Guest jroo
Originally posted by revaluation

Ok, then where the fuck (pronounced fook, apparently) did the word 'soccer' come from. Perhaps its 'american' for 'can't take a hit'. And baseball does not 'come from cricket' anymore than football or hockey 'comes from' soccer. If you think about sports they all have some relation. There's a goal/area/plate which a defense defends as an offense tries to put some obect in a place that will score them points.

So what if Europens invented everything? Our country's only 200 + years old. Europe's been around for thousands of years and they managed only one sport that anybody really gives a shit about....and then they're not even the best at it.

word, and we took basketball from the indians too.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by kken

Is this why you live in buttfuck egypt?

hahahaha, im out here because i bought my townhouse. i couldnt afford anything closer. if i stay in the area im moving out, i cant handle it. ive been looking to move out. anyway.

hahahaha, im out here because i bought my townhouse. i couldnt afford anything closer. if i stay in the area im moving out, i cant handle it. ive been looking to move out. anyway.

You can move in with me. Well, not really in - you can stay on the patio out back. I won't even charge you half rent. Only like 1/3 rent.

Thank YOU for playing :blown: