Clubplanet Nightlife Community

where does K come from?

Although K used to be from vets (the yellow label Fort Dodge) that plant in Fort Dodge has phased out production. Most K that you can get in liquid is mexican now.

I remember 5 years ago when a liquid vial of Fort Dodge that was 1 gram of K cost $30---> what the hell happened? I don't wanna bomb Irag to have cheap oil, I wanna raid Mexico for cheap K.

By the way, if you go to mexico on spring break or whatever, you can buy K over the counter-> its an unregulated veterinary pharmaceutical.

K was originally made for animals. Ttokkyo Labs was a company in mexico that made steroids. The owner saw the demand for K and started syntesising it. It was DAMN good. They got raided a while back. I hear rumers that they restarted production, but have seen no evidence in NYC.

Evan

I don't think that you're bullshitting, you probably believe your post, but Ketamine was not invented by mexicans, nor was it developed for animal use.

Ketamine was iniitally synthesized by Parke-Davis, and American pharmaceutical company, as a derivative of PCP. PCP was then used as an anesthetic agent in humans, but too many patients recovering from surgery (after having received PCP anesthesia) awoke with psychiatric disturbance/psychosis that PCP use was stopped in humans. Parke-Davis devloped K as a drug with similar effects that cold be used as an anesthetic but without the same side-effects of PCP.

For a brief time in the 1960s, PCP continued to be used in animals after its use in humans was discontinued (name of PCP for humans was "Serynl", name for PCP used in animals was Sernylan).

Just FYI

Nooooo. I didn't say K was started in Mexico. That's just where Ttokkyo Labs made theirs. I just skipped ahead for the newbies instead of confusing them.

If you really want to know the science of it, the first public use fo ketamine was durring the Veitnam war used on soldiers on the battlefield.

Hehe. I had a doctor that I went to as a addict, that when i told him I was a K junkie, he told me a story. He used to use K on his patients before surgery. Untill one day, as he used it on a young woman, she started talking durring the surgery to her dead grandmother. He never used it again.

If you want to know more about K, you can always buy the books on Amazon.com. I like the one called "The Little Book of K" by Kit Kelly.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0914171976/qid=1056295610/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_1/104-8419878-2591945?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

Gk0QEw6hHnU=

Evan

Originally posted by tastyt

You are both correct about the use of K as a human anaesthetic. Interestingly enough... children do not experience the typical dissociative effect. IE- pre-pubescent children do not go into a K-hole.

I'm almost scared to ask how u know children won't go into a k hole. I have partied with ages 18-70 in kholes. I once partied with a family of 4 (mom, dad, son and daughter...VERY TRIPPY).

My friend's dog both licked powder and liquid once (it broke into his stash) and was completely normal afterwords.

Originally posted by Evan

I'm almost scared to ask how u know children won't go into a k hole.

There's nothing nefarious about it. I read it in the same place I read all the other things you and Dr Baby Butt were just discussing.

Originally posted by wideskies

is it still being used as a children's anaesthetic?

brains are so interesting.

I don't think so, certainly not on any kind of a regular basis.

They've been experimenting w/the anaesthestic properties of K, but as far as I know, it's just that... experimental.

They've been experimenting w/the anaesthestic properties of K, but as far as I know, it's just that... experimental.

K is still used today on children esp. infants in 3rd world countries. even in the USA it is used on infants what type of K i have no idea there is many ddifferent variants of K

hell yes K is still used extensively in hospitals in the US.

It looks something like this :)

klots.jpg

it is used on children and the elderly mostly because it doesnt repress the circulatory or respritory systems.

it also is used occasionally for some out patient surgeries for the same reasons, its safety and ease. (no need for a resperator)

btw the reason for no K holes is because the dose is normally around 500 mgs IV a whooping dose that makes remembering anything near imposible.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by ladyshady

I was just in Cancun for a week

$30 cab ride to the Vet and back.......vials for about $30-$40

this shit is SO good..i dont even remember the name though. i think its from London or something. muchh better than that tokkyo

verrrry nice.

wrong, wrong, wrong...

emergency rooms have pre-prepared kits with a number of items that MIGHT be used for an incoming patient...one of those items is human ketamine. the kits get ripped opened, the necessary item used, and the rest discarded.

why throw away an unused bottle of ketamine?... that's at least what my friend the ER doctor thought... :)

Originally posted by shroomy

btw the reason for no K holes is because the dose is normally around 500 mgs IV a whooping dose that makes remembering anything near imposible.

But what about when they start to come out of it? :confused: Or do they give them something else to counteract it???

But what about when they start to come out of it? :confused: Or do they give them something else to counteract it???

Good question... wish I had a good answer. But I have no idea, but it is true, as many K-heads will tell you. Do too much and you won't remember shit.

Ok..not saying I know this from experience or anything, but....

90% of Ketamine in the US is shipped illegaly from Canada or Mexico (mostly Mexico). It is illegally brought over the border and then shipped from California. For example: a distributor will buy 400 bottles in Mexico for $10-$20 each. He'll then ship it to Cali. The Cali guy will sell it to his NY connection for say $25-$30. Then the New York connection will sell them 100 each at around $40-$45. Then a dealer will get 50 of them from his connection at $55-$60. Then your cousines, ex girlfriends, sister's, nephew's, dog's who went to school with your aunt, will get 2 or 3 of them at $80-$90 each. These prices are not exact. You might be getting fucked and paying $120. hehehe

Back in the day, when the main type of k was American Fort Dodge (Yellow), vet labs all around the country had supplies. I knew lots of Vet Techs and others would get summer jobs at Vet clinics and steal K. Some broke ass niggas would break in there too. A couple years ago, Vet clinics started locking their shit in special locked closets cause of this crime wave.

Evan