Clubplanet Nightlife Community

where does K come from?

All I know is if you want to find all types of Ketamine inthis area NYC make friends with gay people who party. For some odd reason there is never a shortage of K in the World of gay partiers. I am not joking about this.

As for more facts Kteamine is widely used inthe research of the NDE near death experiance

Originally posted by foodidoo

As for more facts Kteamine is widely used inthe research of the NDE near death experiance

Really? That's very interesting... considering the number of times I thought I was dead while on that stuff. Maybe I could make a few extra bucks by selling them my story. lol :)

Originally posted by Evan

Huh? What happened? hehehe

So what do I have to do to get a doctor to inject K in me for medical reasons? I don't wanna have to try and chop off any body parts.

Evan

Go to Yale. A few years ago they were advertising it as one of their studies and they needed people

Originally posted by tastyt

Really? That's very interesting... considering the number of times I thought I was dead while on that stuff. Maybe I could make a few extra bucks by selling them my story. lol :)

wow - you actually thought you were dead while on k? could you please elaborate/describe? ive never tried the stuff...

cheers!

Originally posted by foodidoo

All I know is if you want to find all types of Ketamine inthis area NYC make friends with gay people who party. For some odd reason there is never a shortage of K in the World of gay partiers. I am not joking about this.

True True.... I posted a while ago why K, Tina, and G were so much more popular in the gay community then the straight one.

(here in Miami too)

and DAMN do they get some great shit!!! consistently too.

Originally posted by hroark

wow - you actually thought you were dead while on k? could you please elaborate/describe? ive never tried the stuff...

cheers!

I can't describe it. It's not like I thought that I had od'd or anything- I just thought I was dead, lol. It wasn't scary or anything like that. It just- was. LOL

I had to search for it. Here is a repost of my death expeience on K:

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=132244&perpage=15&pagenumber=2

was in Tunnel It was around Jan. 1999. I walked in, and met these two HOT girls. They saw that I knew a lot of people there, and after about 5-10 minutes we were on the couches making out. I was with them till about 7 a.m.. We had all taken 2-3 pills of E, and a large amount of K. I tell the girls that we should get back to my place. The girls say, ok...just one thing. I asked what. They told me that they were both 16. I was horrified (I was 22-23). I ran away from them to the upstairs bathrooms. My ex girlfriend came into the stall from me and I told her what happened. She tried to calm me down by telling me that as long as I hadn't had sex with them, I was ok. But I was too upset to listen. I took a gram jar of yellow K (the original yellow..not the damn IIIs that are out now) and sniffed the whole thing in one bump. My ex took another one of my jars..got fucked up..and wandered out leaving me in the stall with the door halfway open. I was DEEP in the hole. That night, a kid named Jeffrey Lyons OD'd at Tunnel. The cops came in and emptied out the club. They came upstairs and looked in the bathroom, but since the I was hidden behind the opened stall door, they missed me. Meanwhile all the drug dealers and kids holding drugs emptied out there pockets of jars and pills on the floor on the way out in fear that the cops were searching people outside. I come out of the hole (only halfway) and leave the bathroom. I see that the upstairs room is empty. The music is still on, the lights are still off, but it's empty. I bug out, thing "Oh my god...I've OD'd. I'm dead." I'm bugging out. I think that I am in Hell (literally). I head for the stairs. I see all the club lights still on, so now I KNOW. I'm not in Hell. I am on a spaceship heading to Hell. As I walk down the stairs, the lights start coming on. I realize that the spaceship is landng. I see now all the cops walking around down stairs. I now know that Hell will be a personal one. Me reliving my OD over and over again. I don't want the cops to find the drugs in the pockets of my dead body, so I start emptying them. The cops see me and gently take me by my arms and walk me to the exit door. As we are walking, I see THOUSANDS of pills and shitloads of jars on the floor dropped by everyone else. Wow... Satan is cruel by showing me all these goodies that i can't have anymore. The cops get me outside, where it's raining lightly. There are about 20-30 cops taking names and addresses of the last stragglers of the club. 3 cops walk over to me and started asking me my info. I spoke to them really slowly trying to get out all my info so they would know who to call when the realize that I am dead. After they got everything, they told me that i could go. I asked them wide eyed "But...what about my body????" They looked at me for a minute, then one of the cops took his glove covered hand, wiped it below my nose, and shower it to me...The finger tip was pure white. I had a HUGE amount of K dribbling out of my nose. I very calmly thanked them, and walked away. Luckily, my ex had been circling the block 10 times in her car, waiting for me to get out of the club.

thank you Dr baby I heard rumors it was an alternative for pcp but wasnt sure. When I first discovered it 5-6 years ago before you could get arrested for it. We were getting it from a vet for 35 a liq tops. We never dreamed of cutting it or flavoring it. you did a bump, left reality, and 10 15 min later (even though it seemed like 3 hours) you felt like you were never fucked up. That was when the labels were white and yellow and they all said ketamine not ketamina or ketaminos or what ever. So if you really want to do K then check your labels and dont buy clear bottles

• 2 weeks later...

I had to search for it. Here is a repost of my death expeience on K:

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=132244&perpage=15&pagenumber=2

was in Tunnel It was around Jan. 1999. I walked in, and met these two HOT girls. They saw that I knew a lot of people there, and after about 5-10 minutes we were on the couches making out. I was with them till about 7 a.m.. We had all taken 2-3 pills of E, and a large amount of K. I tell the girls that we should get back to my place. The girls say, ok...just one thing. I asked what. They told me that they were both 16. I was horrified (I was 22-23). I ran away from them to the upstairs bathrooms. My ex girlfriend came into the stall from me and I told her what happened. She tried to calm me down by telling me that as long as I hadn't had sex with them, I was ok. But I was too upset to listen. I took a gram jar of yellow K (the original yellow..not the damn IIIs that are out now) and sniffed the whole thing in one bump. My ex took another one of my jars..got fucked up..and wandered out leaving me in the stall with the door halfway open. I was DEEP in the hole. That night, a kid named Jeffrey Lyons OD'd at Tunnel. The cops came in and emptied out the club. They came upstairs and looked in the bathroom, but since the I was hidden behind the opened stall door, they missed me. Meanwhile all the drug dealers and kids holding drugs emptied out there pockets of jars and pills on the floor on the way out in fear that the cops were searching people outside. I come out of the hole (only halfway) and leave the bathroom. I see that the upstairs room is empty. The music is still on, the lights are still off, but it's empty. I bug out, thing "Oh my god...I've OD'd. I'm dead." I'm bugging out. I think that I am in Hell (literally). I head for the stairs. I see all the club lights still on, so now I KNOW. I'm not in Hell. I am on a spaceship heading to Hell. As I walk down the stairs, the lights start coming on. I realize that the spaceship is landng. I see now all the cops walking around down stairs. I now know that Hell will be a personal one. Me reliving my OD over and over again. I don't want the cops to find the drugs in the pockets of my dead body, so I start emptying them. The cops see me and gently take me by my arms and walk me to the exit door. As we are walking, I see THOUSANDS of pills and shitloads of jars on the floor dropped by everyone else. Wow... Satan is cruel by showing me all these goodies that i can't have anymore. The cops get me outside, where it's raining lightly. There are about 20-30 cops taking names and addresses of the last stragglers of the club. 3 cops walk over to me and started asking me my info. I spoke to them really slowly trying to get out all my info so they would know who to call when the realize that I am dead. After they got everything, they told me that i could go. I asked them wide eyed "But...what about my body????" They looked at me for a minute, then one of the cops took his glove covered hand, wiped it below my nose, and shower it to me...The finger tip was pure white. I had a HUGE amount of K dribbling out of my nose. I very calmly thanked them, and walked away. Luckily, my ex had been circling the block 10 times in her car, waiting for me to get out of the club.

wow bro this has to be one of the trippiest thing i have ever read.....omg i would go insane walking around the club wandering by myself:blown:

• 7 months later...

That story is awesome- totally out of control. It seems like total BS to me or maybe the entire episode occurred in the head of someone who never even left the couch while in a K-hole, but MAJOR PROPS. Whoever wrote this thing is wasting their time doing anything else but getting into screenwriting.

I relayed this story to a group of friends in the entertainment industry, and already they've told me they would rip this off and include it in a film (or even make a short film) in a heartbeat.

Keep bumpin the K, we want more crazy stories like this.

:)

Nooooo. I didn't say K was started in Mexico. That's just where Ttokkyo Labs made theirs. I just skipped ahead for the newbies instead of confusing them.

If you really want to know the science of it, the first public use fo ketamine was durring the Veitnam war used on soldiers on the battlefield.

Hehe. I had a doctor that I went to as a addict, that when i told him I was a K junkie, he told me a story. He used to use K on his patients before surgery. Untill one day, as he used it on a young woman, she started talking durring the surgery to her dead grandmother. He never used it again.

If you want to know more about K, you can always buy the books on Amazon.com. I like the one called "The Little Book of K" by Kit Kelly.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0914171976/qid=1056295610/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_1/104-8419878-2591945?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

Gk0QEw6hHnU=

Evan

I JUST BOUGHT THAT BOOK THIS AFTERNOON! :laugh:

I decided I wanted to make a better informed decision about "my friends" use of it and ordered it the other day. :laugh:

Good shit.