Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How did you meet your

signifigant other??:confused::tongue:

how long have you been together??

what was the weirdest way you ever met one of your ex's??

ugh see what i do when i get bored:blank: ;)

anyway, i meet guys in weird ways

one of my ex's i didnt want to give him the time of day when i first met him. then 2 weeks later, i go into his work, (had no idea he worked there, i was originally supposed to go to another store) i got into this womans line (i had no idea who she was or that she was related to him: )and she saw me lookin at him, she asks if i know him, i tell her who i am, and she says "ohhh so you're who he's been talkin about" and tells me she's his cousin, makes me talk to him, and a few weeks later we started going out

thats the reason i believe everything happens for a reason, especially since he told me he wasnt supposed to be working that night, that he got called in at the last minute

:tongue:

::it was a dark and stormy night, the power was out, and my car was stuck on the side of the road. I was in the middle of nowhere and had no idea where the nearest phone would be, it was when I had finally stepped out of my car did I see the headlights approach me......:

Im just playin,

I met my girl through my brother.:idea:

About 14 months.

met him randomly in some cafe....he talked to me, i was pissed off about something, he didn't give up........

now we are engaged...been together for almost a year, but i've known him a bit longer than that....

weirdest way i met one of my exes?...well, i only have one. i met him at school, we were best friends for a long time. i just saw him yesterday, we kicked it at starbucks'. but thank God, i'm not with him anymore! :D

Originally posted by Destiny

I met him through a friend of mine, we became friends and started talking 24/7, then eventually it blossomed into more :heart:.....

One weird way I met an ex of mine was I went to this party, and the next day some guy called me and was like uh yeah, I saw you at so and so's house, but wouldn't tell me who the hell gave him my #....no one at this party really knew me (I had went w/a friend)....Still never found out who gave him my #....Anyways, we started talking on the phone a lot, and I finally hung out w/him....we went out for 1 year....

Originally posted by jimk29

I sold her acid in college... we have been together over 5 years.

There's one for the grandkids.

I'd bet anything that you *will* be telling your grandkids the story... and your kids will be telling you two to STFU and stop being such a bad influence!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by tastyt

I'd bet anything that you *will* be telling your grandkids the story... and your kids will be telling you two to STFU and stop being such a bad influence!!! :laugh: :laugh:

he he... you know, you are probably right. :D

Me and my bf were best friends for about a year before we started hooking up...i was with another guy for a reaaaaaly long time before him...well anyway, i broke up with my ex and a short time after i started having feelings for my bf..i guess the feelings were mutual cuz we have been together for about a year now!!:love::love2:

Originally posted by Destiny

ugh see what i do when i get bored:blank: ;)

anyway, i meet guys in weird ways

one of my ex's i didnt want to give him the time of day when i first met him. then 2 weeks later, i go into his work, (had no idea he worked there, i was originally supposed to go to another store) i got into this womans line (i had no idea who she was or that she was related to him: )and she saw me lookin at him, she asks if i know him, i tell her who i am, and she says "ohhh so you're who he's been talkin about" and tells me she's his cousin, makes me talk to him, and a few weeks later we started going out

thats the reason i believe everything happens for a reason, especially since he told me he wasnt supposed to be working that night, that he got called in at the last minute

:tongue:

we are both from the same town, and we knew who each other was, but never talked, then we were at a mutual friends house, we began chatting she taught/kicked my ass in spit.( i had never played b4) Then we went to the park to play manhunt(this was in HS). A few days later her friend asked me if i liked her, i did. and her friend asked me to the girls prom( w/o the girl knowing) apparently she had a big crush on me... the rest is history

Originally posted by c-luv

Me and my bf were best friends for about a year before we started hooking up...i was with another guy for a reaaaaaly long time before him...well anyway, i broke up with my ex and a short time after i started having feelings for my bf..i guess the feelings were mutual cuz we have been together for about a year now!!:love::love2:

u gotta like type out the boy friend /best friend words cause ur story is mad confusing....

but if i wana know ill just as HIM :D

Originally posted by c-luv

:stupid: