Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CoolJunkie DJ Spin Off 2003

cooljunkie

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Nick can provide you wit the nitty-gritty details...

But in past events, one of the qualifications is that the entering DJ cannot hold a current residency at any club. So old DJs should be fine in theory as long as they don't have a current residency, tour, or club night going on...

Originally posted by pod

Well, Nick can provide you wit the nitty-gritty details...

But in past events, one of the qualifications is that the entering DJ cannot hold a current residency at any club. So old DJs should be fine in theory as long as they don't have a current residency, tour, or club night going on...

That pretty much answers my question...thanx Pod!!!

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

gonna throw ur hat in the ring?;)

no , i'm not going to embarass myself . maybe next year .. miami isn't ready for my sound anyway .. but one of florida's rising dj talents isn't 21 yet which is not fair cause he's very talented and his age shouldn't stop him from competing.

Originally posted by rcrespo

no , i'm not going to embarass myself . maybe next year .. miami isn't ready for my sound anyway .. but one of florida's rising dj talents isn't 21 yet which is not fair cause he's very talented and his age shouldn't stop him from competing.

Yeah, this DJ needs no introduction... He's better than a lot of older DJ's whether he believes it or not :hat:

Originally posted by mrmovement33

mad props to last years winner michael louis. he is the shiznick. what a great dj. be on the look out for honarable mention from last year michael martin, who may just give the competition another run for their money.

Thanks mrmovement, Michael Louis is doing great and is going places fast. Michael Martin came close last year and I'm looking forward to hearing his mix this year.

The event is strictly 21+ for all entrants. To answer everyone's problems - all of the events associated with this contest are our responsibility, and we can't encourage under 21's to attend when alcohol is on sale.