Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Craziest place you ever had sex

kenge5858

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nympho69

for all the cemetary fuckers I have a question, werent you scared of maggots crawling up your ass?

not at all. just tell your loved one that the friendly maggots are there to clean up the mess you make on her. she will then think you are really cool for inviting maggots to your party. nobody likes to clean up after a "party" right? so for ya'll cemetary celebs, keep rockin them tombstones until elvis rolls over in his grave.

Originally posted by Destiny

im guessing its in one of those little private rooms that you need to get the key to get into.

i used to go there:D

Oh yeah, but you need the get one of the rooms in the corner by the book shelves so no one can look in.

Originally posted by kenge5858

Where is the craziest place you ever did it?

i would say recently at a nyc club that wouldnt let peeps smoke in the club... we were smoking at the stairwell and she was infront of me wearing this short ass skirt....she bent ova and i caught a glimpse of her panties..... its amazing what can be going on just a few feet away from you and not even realize it..... for the dude who asked..."whats that ruckus?".... all u had to do was lean over...hehehe :tongue:

at work while working in the supply closet

student quad.....in the open

elevator

back seat of car......numerous locations

at the beach....in the water, broad daylight

her parents bed

Roxy (ok, I got blown, not fucked)

and the #1..........

the steps of the side door of the CHURCH on 2nd ave and 42nd street right across from McFadden's

:)

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

Lots of crazy places...but I think in a car while driving was one of the best, needless to say my boyfriend really couldnt keep his eyes on the road :eek:

this is one of the best ways to become an organ donor.:) . goodluck! quite safe I must say....

- In the bathroom of a plane in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean.

- 60 ft. underwater in Mallorca/Spain.

- In the swimming pool of Roney Palace/Miami Beach on a Sunday afternoon while many people was around.

- Back and front seats of the cars, fire exits, basements, building hallways, offices, beaches, parks etc. been there done that long time ago.;)