Clubplanet Nightlife Community

We Need Roxy Fridays Back

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nychunk

MAINLY CAUSE THE PLACE WAS DRUG FREE.

Now you know I was a supporter of the party, but this statement is just not true. People weren't blatantly obvious about it like they are at Exit, etc.. but NO CLUB is drug free.

Originally posted by Codica3

Now you know I was a supporter of the party, but this statement is just not true. People weren't blatantly obvious about it like they are at Exit, etc.. but NO CLUB is drug free.

yea very tru but this one time i noticed some kid doin a bump right off the speaker..fuckin tool:blown:

Originally posted by Codica3

Mainly!!! key word, though no club is drug free, this club was pretty damn close, and even u cant argue that.

Mainly!!! key word, though no club is drug free, this club was pretty damn close, and even u cant argue that.

Oh I misunderstood your post. I thought you were saying the main reason that it was a good vibe was because it was drug free. I didn't realize you meant that it was mainly drug free.

It did appear to have a lot less drugs for a good portion of the time that the party was running, however, I feel towards the end of the run, a lot more drugs were coming in.

....................................Black ................................................................................................Red ..............................................................................................................................black .................................................................

.................................Black .....................................................................................

................................Black .............................................................................................................Red

P.S Joe bring the other pic back please.

There was drugs at roxy, there are drugs at every club .The difference was at roxy the club being a little bit smaller the bouncers were able to keep it under control better. never the less still was the best party for last summer

Originally posted by jmw

There was drugs at roxy, there are drugs at every club .The difference was at roxy the club being a little bit smaller the bouncers were able to keep it under control better. never the less still was the best party for last summer

well said. I think towards the end when a lot of International acts started coming in and bringing in a different crowd, the drug use seemed to be more rampant than it usually was...(im not sayin there wasnt drugs there before, but that seige during AVB was brutal)

I remember even commenting during Ferry & AVB there how I started to see more zombies and I was reminded of another club on west 56th more than i was reminded of the one on 18th. But hey--I'd still rather have Sexy back than anything thats goin on now. IMO.

:(

And not to mention its one of the most comfortable clubs ever! the dancefloor is huge! and you have seating around the entire club it is so easy to get around its never really hot in there and the crowd is allways mad friendly .....great dj"s ....but believe me there are plenty of drugs @ roxy but people keep it on the down low as opposed to factory 98-2000 you would see people doin bumps everywhere!!!!!

Originally posted by djmikebugout

well said. I think towards the end when a lot of International acts started coming in and bringing in a different crowd, the drug use seemed to be more rampant than it usually was...(im not sayin there wasnt drugs there before, but that seige during AVB was brutal)

I remember even commenting during Ferry & AVB there how I started to see more zombies and I was reminded of another club on west 56th more than i was reminded of the one on 18th. But hey--I'd still rather have Sexy back than anything thats goin on now. IMO.

:(

Best Zombie night I think was Carl Cox for Halloween

I remeber standing at the top of the back stairs and just looking down at how the crowd just looked like ZOMBIES!!!

It was pretty crazy, but that was a great night!

....................................Black ................................................................................................Red ..............................................................................................................................black .................................................................

.................................Black .....................................................................................

................................Black .............................................................................................................Red

:laugh2:

i finally got my 1st black stamp last month ;)