Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Interesting

oldschoolny

space@nerve.jpg

At least to me it is. But I am sure it will be a great night with Oscar and Roland

You guys in Miami are pretty lucky to have the scene you do. I have been to the old Space but not the new one as I don't live there but with Maze, Space, Nerve and all the other clubs and nights you have more then most cities ever will. And you have Oscar who to me is a great resident to have. I wish he would travel to other places more often. I caught him DC when he was there with Ralph. The night was messed up by the venue not them but it was still good to seem them live.

Guest saleen351

who fucking called it?????????????????/

I TOLD YOU GUYS MONTHS AGO THIS WAS GOING DOWN, AND I POSTED ABOUT IT 2 WEEKS AGO.............

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by livin42nite

is saleen gonna be allowed at nerve for this event since it's a space party? Technically saleen should be able to get in but I wonder how this is gonna turn out.

LP paid off steve dash and kenny from crobar, and now is "saving this place"

its new name is SPERVE!!!!

which means, i won't ever go back!!!!!!!!!!!:idea:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by vipnerd

Wicked party ... OG and Roland :eek: :eek: :eek::D

Saleen ... I really hope you can make it to this one ... :hat:

zero shot, anything with lps name on it, i don't support....

doesn't matter, there is a better party that night...;)

i would like to get my hands on that set since i will probably go to maze, tons of chicks always at maze. i heard nerve last friday was like 80% guys, wasn't that what i saw posted? besides, nerve is a little too small i think. whenever OG and/or Roly played at spin there was always a nice vibe

Originally posted by Shadowz

i would like to get my hands on that set since i will probably go to maze, tons of chicks always at maze. i heard nerve last friday was like 80% guys, wasn't that what i saw posted? besides, nerve is a little too small i think. whenever OG and/or Roly played at spin there was always a nice vibe

I will only talk about last Friday's party ... best looking girls on the beach ... by faaaaaaaaaaar ... like always when we are involved ;)

Signed: Vip :hat:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by vipnerd

I will only talk about last Friday's party ... best looking girls on the beach ... by faaaaaaaaaaar ... like always when we are involved ;)

Signed: Vip :hat:

thats not accurate...

was maybe 20-25 girls in there, and at least 7 of them worked there.....

Oh and two of the hot chicks were lesbians, so they don't count:D