Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Will J Kidd leave NJ

what does jason kidd's wife do? :confused:

i think he will wait to see what moves the nets make. no sense in keeping mutombo, use that $ to get a better inside player or a good perimeter player. i think the nets hit more bricks during the finals than baskets.

Originally posted by vicman

what does jason kidd's wife do? :confused:

i think he will wait to see what moves the nets make. no sense in keeping mutombo, use that $ to get a better inside player or a good perimeter player. i think the nets hit more bricks during the finals than baskets.

she has been getting alot of publicity as an actress. Before her and kidd got married she was a model in california

One of these 2 things could happen...at least in my judgement. Karl Malone is done in Utah and wants to win a championship. There's a chance NJ will try to sign him to give Kidd some more support to try to convince him to stay. OR...Kidd will go to San Antonio like most people expect. Only time will tell.

Let me say this: If Kidd wants to get out of NJ so bad that he won't even accept the extra $12 million the Nets can pay him, he seriously can go fuck himself. Before he came to the Nets, does anyone realize how universally hated he was after he beat his wife? Coming to New Jersey gave him the opportunity to completely change his image AND come to a winning (yes, winning) team. If he hates New Jersey and all it has to offer (I know I'm biased, but come on, there is the ocean, great neighborhoods, good schools, proximity to NYC, etc.), than he can suck it.

The fans were a lil strange, I mean I always been a fan.some didnt seem to get into it till the finals and even then it was kinda weak. I would like to see him stay though. He can really be intense when he wants.

Originally posted by someclown

Let me say this: If Kidd wants to get out of NJ so bad that he won't even accept the extra $12 million the Nets can pay him, he seriously can go fuck himself. Before he came to the Nets, does anyone realize how universally hated he was after he beat his wife? Coming to New Jersey gave him the opportunity to completely change his image AND come to a winning (yes, winning) team. If he hates New Jersey and all it has to offer (I know I'm biased, but come on, there is the ocean, great neighborhoods, good schools, proximity to NYC, etc.), than he can suck it.

You can be as biased as you want bro...he's going to San Antonio. I'm a 76ers fan, so I'm not saying that as wishful thinking. Everyone and their mother knows that he is going ther....6 years 90 million. Mark my words!

Originally posted by mangos

You can be as biased as you want bro...he's going to San Antonio. I'm a 76ers fan, so I'm not saying that as wishful thinking. Everyone and their mother knows that he is going ther....6 years 90 million. Mark my words!

the nets can and are willing to pay him 94 mil. with no income tax in texas, it should just about even out. but look at it this way, the ny metro is the biggest market, he can land massive more in endorsements than he can in texas. as far as i know, it aint all about the money, he would love to win a champ ring before he bows out. if it wasnt for his wife trying to capitalize in ny,...he would have declared that he was leaving. besides, he wants to know if kmart will be around too after his present contract expires...and oh yeah, most nets starters contracts will be up in a few years. he doesnt wanna get stuck with the ol nets that languished in the leagues basement for years !!

and as for ragging on nets fans....that team was horrible for so long, it was actually turning into a league joke just like the tampa bay devil rays.... takes time to rebuild the hope and trust...one day at a time :)