Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why Today Rocks

Originally posted by revaluation

aw shit, don't bring up the "T" word...his lil spies will be scouring the internet to make sure we don't say anything negative

:laugh: :laugh:

I was telling someone that I'm gonna make a shirt that says "Dammit, I just wanna be myself" and wear it to Arc... w/ my glow shoes. :D

Anyone want to take bets on how long it takes for DT to call me out from the booth? :laugh:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

:laugh: :laugh:

I was telling someone that I'm gonna make a shirt that says "Dammit, I just wanna be myself" and wear it to Arc... w/ my glow shoes. :D

Anyone want to take bets on how long it takes for DT to call me out from the booth? :laugh:

At Code I stared at those things for like ten minutes trying to figure out if it was your shoes or the club lights.

Originally posted by revaluation

At Code I stared at those things for like ten minutes trying to figure out if it was your shoes or the club lights.

On Saturday some guy kept hitting my foot and when I asked him what he was doing he said that he had dropped his glowstick and I was stepping on it. So not thinking that he was confused, I picked up my foot and he was like "whoa! its your shoes!" The funny thing is that he later found the glow stick he had dropped. It was green. Mine were orange :laugh:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

On Saturday some guy kept hitting my foot and when I asked him what he was doing he said that he had dropped his glowstick and I was stepping on it. So not thinking that he was confused, I picked up my foot and he was like "whoa! its your shoes!" The funny thing is that he later found the glow stick he had dropped. It was green. Mine were orange :laugh:

:rofl:

Today rocks because....

1) The SUN IS BACK! And it's shining like crazy!

2) I can drive around with the top down again!

3) I got plenty of sleep before heading out last night to 5

4) For the first saturday morning in ages, I dont' feel all cracked out

5) I walked back to my car from Pete's, enjoyed the cool weather and sunshine with a latte and muffin from Starbucks

6) I gave a homeless guy 3 bucks so he too could enjoy some coffee and a muffin

7) Did I mention it's SUNNY!!!

Originally posted by funkyfreshdc

that's what you think..

I did it for the good karma. Hopefully the karma police don't check to see what he did with it, only that I tried to help him out.

Of course, I'm pretty sure I know what I'd do with the 3 bucks if I were him, and it isn't a latte.

Originally posted by funkyfreshdc

his set at buzz in summer 2001 was one of the best i've ever heard. if u saw him at glow maybe that explains it.

nothing has changed much i see... you should have gone... :eek: is all I gotta say... J00F is UNDER-RATED... fusing Pys with Proggy Tech Trance? genius? lol j/k but thats skill... man was it good... journey like with a hard and dark twist.

Originally posted by arcloverdc

nothing has changed much i see... you should have gone... :eek: is all I gotta say... J00F is UNDER-RATED... fusing Pys with Proggy Tech Trance? genius? lol j/k but thats skill... man was it good... journey like with a hard and dark twist.

j00f was aright at Arc but Gabriel & Dresden stole the show. WOW! They played at the after party I went to as well. Man, I was pretty exhausted. I had to pass the torch of the Engergizer Bunny to Ad - she was bouncing all night. At 10:30 am Sunday morning I could barely keep my eyes open but I think I had a good run considering I was stone cold sober :aright: