Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ladies... do you fake your moans?

Guest gabo

Originally posted by bodiii

tastyt...

you are good with the explanations...

this one girls tears my back up...

last time i was bleedin...

it looked like a tiger jumped on my back...

what do ya think???

:confused:

i kinda like it though...:D :D

That's DEFINITELY a good sign. ;)

Originally posted by tastyt

Don't you enjoy sex??? Not just cumming, but fucking too???

i hate to be a party buster....but for us guys, no matter what, ..if you r in the the crevice, We WILL cum....the so called orgasm 4 guys is guaranteed, so long as the girl doesnt go dry or bitch about her roomie coming home early...or worse, her parents will be arriving shortly..:D

its great to have a dangling member b2in ones legs...so long as it doesnt look like sliced deli roast beef :)

“If its pleasure you’re feeling...its pleasure you’re going to express...â€

I don’t fake my orgasms and I don’t scream like a supa’sta’...

(Not that I haven’t in the past, but lessons are learned)...

I no longer encourage a bad job, but I do "over exaggerate" if it'll serve purpose (faster pumps...longer licks...lengthy pleasure...ect)

Originally posted by clubkat

“If its pleasure you’re feeling...its pleasure you’re going to express...â€

I don’t fake my orgasms and I don’t scream like a supa’sta’...

(Not that I haven’t in the past, but lessons are learned)...

I no longer encourage a bad job, but I do "over exaggerate" if it'll serve purpose (faster pumps...longer licks...lengthy pleasure...ect)

kittys need to be licked...meow

Originally posted by kaysersoze

i hate to be a party buster....but for us guys, no matter what, ..if you r in the the crevice, We WILL cum....the so called orgasm 4 guys is guaranteed, so long as the girl doesnt go dry or bitch about her roomie coming home early...or worse, her parents will be arriving shortly..:D

its great to have a dangling member b2in ones legs...so long as it doesnt look like sliced deli roast beef :)

That doesn't answer my question.

And BTW, there are lots of circumstances where cumming isn't a guarantee for a guy- alcohol, drugs, the roomie is making too much damn noise, we've already had sex a couple of times. Honey, I am 28 years old... I know about men and their orgasms, k???? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

but for us guys, no matter what, ..if you r in the the crevice, We WILL cum....the so called orgasm 4 guys is guaranteed, so long as the girl doesnt go dry or bitch about her roomie coming home early...or worse, her parents will be arriving shortly..:D

no offense kayser...

... but you shouldn't claim to be the voice of all guys...

when you pop your cherry??? last week...:laugh:

most of the fun is in the fuckin...

how can you enjoy sex if you don't get her off???

Originally posted by bodiii

no offense kayser...

... but you shouldn't claim to be the voice of all guys...

when you pop your cherry??? last week...:laugh:

most of the fun is in the fuckin...

how can you enjoy sex if you don't get her off???

i dont remember claiming 2 b the voice of "all" guys.... what i meant was..."most" guys....just coz u dont fit the mold doesnt make it wrong.

and to respond 2 u r claim of me popping ma cherry...:laugh: yo kiddo, i did that fourteen (14) years ago.... where were u 14 yrs ago??? :confused: prolly tearing up the neighborhood with a snotty nose and crusty underwear 2 match :laugh:

peace :cool:

Originally posted by tastyt

That doesn't answer my question.

And BTW, there are lots of circumstances where cumming isn't a guarantee for a guy- alcohol, drugs, the roomie is making too much damn noise, we've already had sex a couple of times. Honey, I am 28 years old... I know about men and their orgasms, k???? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

just 2 make sure every "bodiiii" get the message..... i'm still waiting 2 hear a guy couldnt cum coz of the said factors. u might go ahead and say that i dont have a fucken clue as 2 what i'm talking 'bout...wrong !!

booze and roomies might hinder, BUT will never slow down a guy on a mission. just b2in me and u.. ' most guys' are unhibited when it cums to pussy...anything goes. it doesnt matter if the sex was mediocre...the end goal is to lose the load..."by all means necessary". just ask any guy who spent a nite with an inexperienced girl..... it aint about the performance that the guy will brag about, its all about blowing u r wad... crude,...but true all the same :D

welcome 2 the "guys' world :)

i think most fake it. the fact that seventysomething % never xperienced an orgasm,...wtf are they moaning about :confused:

isnt moaning a prelude to an orgasm (mild/heavy?) :D

(all complaints and criticsm maybe directed to dr judy...aka the luv dr.)

who told ya moaning was a prelude to an orgasm...

the last faker who rode ya???talk radio???

:laugh: did i offend your manhood bitch...:laugh:

i sowwy baby boy...:laugh:

i ain't sayin you ain't never been in the pussy before...

i'm sayin...

sounds like you been fuckin unsuccessfully for 14 years...

thats alot of unsatisfied ladies...

i guess if...70% of all girls ain't experienced an orgasm...

its your fault...and all who think as you do...

don't be pissed at me cause you don't know what ur doin...

:laugh: :laugh:

but for us guys(what you typed) = you are speaking for guys...:idea:

you still sound like a pig dog...

type your bullshit theory as many times as you want...

it may be fun when ya braggin to your boys...

but your girl still begs for the good lovin when you walk out the door...:laugh:

and if you are worried about my snotty nose and crusty undies...

:D

i been fuckin for 14 yrs as well...

...so i guess we started at the same time...

i just improve with time... you still sound like you're 14...

peace:D :laugh:

every sound i make is 100% genuine, and, like a lot of the ladies above, i can't help it :D . and if i have to be quiet - or even just quietER, i don't come nearly as strongly; i have the most intense orgasms if i feel uninhibited enough to scream as loud as i'm compelled to (seriously, i'm talking loud - this is such an issue that i don't know how often i'll have these, even when i find a guy who can get me there :worry::( ).