What are you listening to right now?

Guest brwneydtrouble

Originally posted by cheekeetika

JUDGE JULES TRIED ADN TESTED DISC 3

BUT SPECIFICALLY...TRACK THATS PLAYING:

INSANE (STEVE MURANO MIX) DARK MONKS

BAD ASS!!!!

JUDGE JULES RULES!!!!!!!:D

A SPECIAL THANKS TO KOKY AND HAPPYFACE FOR PROVIDING ME WITH THESE GREAT TUNES!!!!:D YOU GUYS ARE DA BOMB!;)

no problema chekee .. u hook it up as well ;):D:)

btw im listening to resident transmissions.2 cd-1 scott bond !! off the hook !! :eek: :eek:

Que rico!!! Scott Bond Yummy!!!! HOw bout some Matt Hardwick! Or Steve Lawler, Danny Howells!!!!!:D

matt hardwicks cd-2 is sick ... but cd 3 is bond & hardwick tagteaming:eek: :eek: ya tu sabes !!;):cool::eek:

Originally posted by lilliz77

gracias...not typical? I don't have any of his cds...would you say more housey than tech/house

nope...his first cd is really downtempo...broken beats, etc....a good cd to just chill...the second cd gets a bit techy but not hard...still hovering on the downtempo-ish theme...a good cd...but not to get pumped up for a night of partying....more like...a sunday afternoon glass of wine cd....depends on what ur looking for...i love Danny Howells and i like his cd, but def. not one of my favs....

Timo Maas is good too...yo quiere Maas Timo!!!!:D

haha, this actually reminds me of a post that I saw...my friend here is Mexican and she LOVES Timo Maas, so this guy posts the chuwawa (sp?) dog from taco Bell and puts in "yo quiero Timo Maas" quite cute.

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

nope...his first cd is really downtempo...broken beats, etc....a good cd to just chill...the second cd gets a bit techy but not hard...still hovering on the downtempo-ish theme...a good cd...but not to get pumped up for a night of partying....more like...a sunday afternoon glass of wine cd....depends on what ur looking for...i love Danny Howells and i like his cd, but def. not one of my favs....

ahhh, thanks for the review. Burn it anyway and I am sure I will listen to it. :)

Originally posted by lilliz77

haha, this actually reminds me of a post that I saw...my friend here is Mexican and she LOVES Timo Maas, so this guy posts the chuwawa (sp?) dog from taco Bell and puts in "yo quiero Timo Maas" quite cute.

Is that the same one where the Chihuahua is humping the burrito and giving it that special "kick" in the sauce??? :D