Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Carl Cox Roll Call!!!!

i wish i could call in sick but i just started the job. fuck maybe ill go straight from centro to my job, but then ill wreak like sweat and shit. fuck me... to bad i dont do e ne more, that shit used to keep me up and feelin good whenever i worked after a party.

I'll be one of the "old" people dressed in black who was involved with some S & M stage performances at Twilo & Tunnel in late 97/98. Don't go clubbing a lot now - but always for Mr. Carl Cox!

I'm going to take a nap now. See you kids later.

I'll be on line right after work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bout fuckin' time I get to see this MoFo again. My ass is gonna be hurtin at work tomorrow am at work. Who gives a shit...

C A R L C O X I S W O R T H I T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i remember those s&m shows... late in my tunnel career... what were you guys called? blue something i think... dammit i can't remember. stupid memory.

although i do have to admit it got a little low when a pudgy gal in skimpy leather underwear was whipping some half naked guy with a raw steak. that was when i made my exit, hahaha :)