Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NE one been in intra racial relationship?

tommyarmani

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by someclown

I myself am an equal opportunity lover. I love whites, caucasians, asians, orientals, indians, people from New Dehli, blacks, Africans, African-Americans, Negroes, hispanics, and Nicaraguans. Just as long as it has a vagina...:D

i guess u've never come across a hole that u couldnt pass up ? :laugh:

anywho... i've dated all kinda girls (across the human spectrum)...but i've learnt that, despite all the changes america has gone thru, there is still alot of old-timer stigma hanging around. case in point, i have a buddy,...he's white, he's always had jungle fever, but since his family is dead against 'mixing'..he's always done what society deems the 'right' thing. sometimes i feel bad for him coz he might be sacrificing a lifetime chance just to be pc. not cool.

life throws us all kinds of curveballs, and to take HBP just to fit in just seems wrong somehow...:(

my most intriguing xperience was when i dated a latino girl whose parents were originally from cuba. her dad went nuts after he found out that his lil girl had a lil jungle fever. she and her dad went at it for a while. she has scars to prove it. i finally choked and ended it (against my better judgement). it wasnt fair she had to endure this on my account, ...just something i couldnt live with at the time.... i'm a little mature now, i'm not leaving anything to chance again..we only get one shot on this planet...make the best of it.. just a thought..:)

Much of the young generation has gotten past the color/background mentality - although there are still a few knuckleheads out there. looking soley at the bare commonalities isn't the only thing. There's a lot of beautiful people around you, and what beautiful person you may end up with you may never expect.

Originally posted by ciisco

Much of the young generation has gotten past the color/background mentality - although there are still a few knuckleheads out there. looking soley at the bare commonalities isn't the only thing. There's a lot of beautiful people around you, and what beautiful person you may end up with you may never expect.

Very profound. You should write a book of beautiful phrases.:tongue: (jk):D