Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what was the wierdest thing u ever seen @ SF?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by eddie3

Mine was seeing some guy like 50 yrs old drop bomz like they were tic tacs

That was Turkish Mike! He's a clubbing legend!

I think seeing a Nutcracker get head from a Bear during one of the shows at the christmas party a year or 2 ago was pretty scary

Originally posted by mattm2o

That was Turkish Mike! He's a clubbing legend!

I think seeing a Nutcracker get head from a Bear during one of the shows at the christmas party a year or 2 ago was pretty scary

r u serious? u know who i'm talkin bout:laugh:

I saw 3 asian kids fight a juice head. A huge circle cleared out, no one tried to break it up two of the asian kids bowed to each other like in a martial arts movie....then attacked. Definately was funny. It went on for a while too. After about 5 min or so they just decided to end it.

Originally posted by skince55

I saw 3 asian kids fight a juice head. A huge circle cleared out, no one tried to break it up two of the asian kids bowed to each other like in a martial arts movie....then attacked. Definately was funny. It went on for a while too. After about 5 min or so they just decided to end it.

:laugh:

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

About 4 or 5 hidsedic (sp?) jews walking around SF.

thats the day barry brought his family

worst thing I ever saw was some guy fall over the railing on the 3rd floor, smacking his head on the banister & and then landing on the dancefloor.

Originally posted by njangel

worst thing I ever saw was some guy fall over the railing on the 3rd floor, smacking his head on the banister & and then landing on the dancefloor.

wow i dont know whether to laugh or not

Originally posted by quoth

:laugh: :laugh:

omg thats so fucked up that u just said that about yer bf lol!!

btw...

yer gifts still await...and check yer vm.

I couldnt help it, he knows Im kidding, i tried to tell you I wasnt getting service before, I wasnt sure if the voice mail was from you or not

Originally posted by eddie3

Mine was seeing some guy like 50 yrs old drop bomz like they were tic tacs

hmm lots of things, one that stands out was at the S&m a couple years ago one of the guys chained to the ceiling on stage was getting some kind of light shoved up his ass...it was pretty interesting.. :cool:

Originally posted by njangel

i was there that nite

Etienne! :D

The weirdest thing I had ever seen at SF was about four years ago-these 4 huge juiceheads who,out of nowhere,began all making out with each other...Everyone began gathering around & pointing, the bouncers looking in disgust. But to top that off, they began pulling down their pants and yes- bangin' each other from behind.That's when the bouncers finally broke it up.I'd never seen anything like that, better yet come close to it in all of my clubbing experiences.But they were laughing hysterically while doing it-either they were so fucked up that they didn't know what they were doing or just really enjoyed it...Ahh the memories that place has are unforgettable ;)