Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sooo Carl Cox, who's in bitches??

kaydup

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I knew what you guys looked like i would buy you some shots or something. Ras i know what you look like so if i see you i will buy you a red bull or something. Or i will prank you on your cell. Either way i will have fun!

hey i didnt get my redbull jtk4!!! but it was nice to meet you.

and flavanugz.

and kaydup.

and nyis.... and good to see you too G!

where was teamj? :hat:

i have never had so many people come up to me and ask me if i am ras! :)

and dont forget guys, i do not follow adilson, ADILSON FOLLOWS ME!!!

ps kaydup was all jacked and shit.

don't you know that people with muscles don't sit around and type on message boards all day?

they go grunt oddly in the gym and eat proteinproteinprotein morning noon and night. Chicken. Peanut butter. Two diet staples right there.

Anyway, get it right.

:tongue:

;)

Homeslice.

I really wanted to.

Until after I went becca style to Bill's afterhours. Didn't get home till 1.

Still-a-fuckin-wake!

I'm trying to decide if I should drink myself into a stupor and pass out or drink mildly and go somewhere normal and boring like Prov.

Hey might as well go out. My cats aren't that fun. And if I pass out at a club think what an adventure that will be!

:D:tongue:

PS check your vmail girl

MY voice mail? i dont remember getting one from you :(

SO much fun this morning-- definately dont want to write about it here and now... it deserves its own thread and some thought process too. after the long drive though i am capable of neither.

WE CLOSED THE HOUSE DOWN THOUGH!

(SOMEone left a little early there! ;) )

hope you got some sleep babe!

Yeah I know, I don't stay up for 2 days often.

Lemme tell you, taking two caffeine pills and drinking like 4 red bulls is a horrible idea. Sure it kept me up last night, but when I went to the gym this morning (after 5 hours of sleep? yeah i'm crashin right now) and werked out my heart was beating so much I thought it was gonna explode.

I had to get off my pre-cor and just do some fast walkin on the tread so I won't have a heart attack.

SO, from now on, I'm just drinking drinking drinking till I pass d fuck out.

Anyway, you rock Rach, I'm glad I met ya.

:)

well carl cox was some fun, rachel met up with ya two nights in a row, and what fun we had:D

can't wait for the next lil adventure, mizlissa;)

i have seem to some how end the past two parties i have attended, i might have to get that checked out:tongue:

Originally posted by mizlissa

Yeah I know, I don't stay up for 2 days often.

You just dont do it often ENOUGH!

Wow, i have never seen BoobiePants with less than 3000 posts next to her name.... Welcome to CP! (finally, you know?!?) With a name like BoobiePants, maybe people will stop asking ME to SYT... ("Show Your Tits"). OK guys???

Hey G... you were a dancing STORM!!! :D

Originally posted by mizlissa

ps kaydup was all jacked and shit.

don't you know that people with muscles don't sit around and type on message boards all day?

they go grunt oddly in the gym and eat proteinproteinprotein morning noon and night. Chicken. Peanut butter. Two diet staples right there.

Anyway, get it right.

:tongue:

;)

:laugh: I still do all that

Friday night was great... Carl Cox always gets the place jumpin'! I think I jumped a little too much :drunk: :sweat: :profusely_sweating: :profusely_sweating_while_dancing_for_hours_straight_smile:

Typical showing by the WMC (i.e. B-team) crew. Get sloshed by 7pm because you can't hold your booze, then miss a great night. Score two for you fools.

d:Rew's place is the bomb spot :cool:

Nice bumping into ras and crew at the end there! mizlissa I'm ok with being the asshole ;)