Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sooo Carl Cox, who's in bitches??

kaydup

Was g giving reach arounds?

Ras next time i will buy you a red bull, i think when i saw you it was after 2. I was looking for everyon but nobody looks like the pictures under their name. Well maybe stymie does. All i knew was that kaydup had a hat on or something. Thanks ras, but people looked at me weird when i went up to them and asked if they were kaydup. I spent half of the night in the nu room and the other half doing kareoke i don't know why i didnt seee anyone.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by boobiepants

well carl cox was some fun, rachel met up with ya two nights in a row, and what fun we had:D

can't wait for the next lil adventure, mizlissa;)

i have seem to some how end the past two parties i have attended, i might have to get that checked out:tongue:

Welcome kiddo!! :)

Originally posted by ras67

With a name like BoobiePants, maybe people will stop asking ME to SYT... ("Show Your Tits"). OK guys???

Not fucking likely. :tongue:

Originally posted by teamj5

i think you are a LITTLE TOO interested in g

:cool:

Who isn't when I'm dancing :tongue:

Sorry Jt - no reach arounds on Friday night. They banned everyone from the speakers 'cause of the swings :( Maybe next time ;)

Originally posted by jtk4

Was g giving reach arounds?

Ras next time i will buy you a red bull, i think when i saw you it was after 2. I was looking for everyon but nobody looks like the pictures under their name. Well maybe stymie does. All i knew was that kaydup had a hat on or something. Thanks ras, but people looked at me weird when i went up to them and asked if they were kaydup. I spent half of the night in the nu room and the other half doing kareoke i don't know why i didnt seee anyone.

:laugh: :laugh: Was in the NU room most of the night, white hat.

Originally posted by prplhz

G dancing:love2:

You know how it goes: A little bit of this, a little bit of that, some really thin, really soft silky ribbon and a cute girl that dances there and it's all downhill ;)

Funny story actually - remind me to fill you in when i see you :laugh:

Originally posted by flavanugz

meatcracka, if i remember correctly, the "b team" was up the whole night. just because i cant remember being at avalon, doesnt mean that i didnt have a siiickamsiive time.

do not attempt to place an undeserved JV label.

teamjv5 was b-team (as always). You did make it the night and do deserve credit for it... even though you were beating yourself up the next day for not remembering a damn good time.

meatcracka, if i remember correctly, the "b team" was up the whole night. just because i cant remember being at avalon, doesnt mean that i didnt have a siiickamsiive time.

do not attempt to place an undeserved JV label.

Whooooa - you were definetly NOT up the entire night - I specifically remember you passing out before 4:30am and us having to kick your ass awake :tongue:

Originally posted by whadupg

Whooooa - you were definetly NOT up the entire night - I specifically remember you passing out before 4:30am and us having to kick your ass awake :tongue:

ok G-funk. first off, dont try to bring the ruckus because we both know that i could own you anyday when it comes to being siickmasiive. secondly, i will only blame me passing out on d:rew, or as people at the afterparty called him, bumpalafagus

ok G-funk. first off, dont try to bring the ruckus because we both know that i could own you anyday when it comes to being siickmasiive. secondly, i will only blame me passing out on d:rew, or as people at the afterparty called him, bumpalafagus

Hey I played no part in ur passing out.

But u did start at 2, so it was ok by me