Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*** Bump TaG Q & A ***

Originally posted by misk

i3itch.....now u give us a funny sex story that happened to YOU!;)

I think I mentioned it once before... It was me and boyfriend on his bed while his family was vacationing.. We were going at it doggie style and I told him to spank me... He got a tad too much into it.. Smacked the side of my ass too hard... I lost my balance and fell over sideways on the bed... I thought it was hysterical... :D

DGmodel... Tell us a lil about yaslef

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Mystify22

Was that question originaly for little old me?!?!?! If so, ask me another, I'm back!!!!! :D :D

Sorry hun... Now you have to wait until DG comes back on and answers his Question. Or until the last person who asked. Changes there question to another person ( WHO IS SIGNED ON )

:tongue: We have to follow the rules here...

Originally posted by elementx

Sorry hun... Now you have to wait until DG comes back on and answers his Question. Or until the last person who asked. Changes there question to another person ( WHO IS SIGNED ON )

Okay, that's fine w/me... I was askin bc I saw my nickname!!! ;)

Originally posted by i3itch

DGmodel... Tell us a lil about yaslef

i am a twenty four year old, im an equity trader (whos looking to open up his own business in the near future)... i love to snowboard, surf (or pretend to since i really suck at it), go to the gym and one of my passions in life is cooking... i love to cook... i am a taurus, i am 6'3, and walk with a strut, on these new york streets like baby what~! just kidding... after my career, and cooking, one of my other passions is making ppl laugh... other than that i dont really know what to say im a rather boring guy...

next question is for MISK: when the hell are we going to hang out you elusive drunk~!!!

sorry sorry for the delay i was doing ish for work, and was not logged onto cp...

Originally posted by dgmodel

i am a twenty four year old, im an equity trader (whos looking to open up his own business in the near future)... i love to snowboard, surf (or pretend to since i really suck at it), go to the gym and one of my passions in life is cooking... i love to cook... i am a taurus, i am 6'3, and walk with a strut, on these new york streets like baby what~! just kidding... after my career, and cooking, one of my other passions is making ppl laugh... other than that i dont really know what to say im a rather boring guy...

next question is for MISK: when the hell are we going to hang out you elusive drunk~!!!

You forgot to tell them how down and dirty

you get on the flo'... on the flo' :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by dgmodel

MISK Here is the question...

.......ummm.......i don't know..............we don't seem to frequent the same venues .........but anytime time u want....u can come up from the basement and talk to me......just cause u LIVE in the basement doesnt mean u r CONFINED to it....silly hermit...

....COPAHC!..........what does your cp name mean..........:D

...((****i will not be on the comp from like 10:45-8pm....so dont waste questions on me in that time!)))))

I got yelled at for this question yesterday... :(

...why........:mad:

...well ....in the extreme case it is disgarded.......i pass responsibility to U to make a new one while i am out and about!

Originally posted by misk

...why........:mad:

...well ....in the extreme case it is disgarded.......i pass responsibility to U to make a new one while i am out and about!

Nah it is a good question. But she told me she already explained it to me... And would not repeat herself... I guess I should pay attention next time. :laugh::(