Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roland's "The Lunar Sessions" CD release & Sander K 7/5

biznation00

**Sighs**

It's finally here.. Roland worked soo hard on "The Lunar Sessions" Mixed Compilation & I got some help from Stryke with the layout & Design. Needless to say, we all worked long & hard & I finally I got my hands on a copy & let me tell you it's a treat. But you'll just have to listen in for yourselves...

Anyways, we'll be holding the release party during Lunar Sessions on the Terrace the same night as Sander K (Sat.July 5th). Should make for a kick ass night of tru Music.

besides that, here are some credits for some peepz who truly deserve it below:

Shawn Rudnick - for his assistance with the engineering (you rock!!)

Dan Vidal - for his work with the photo lens (really amazing shots)

Oscar G - that long night of track selection & for being a good friend

SAW recordings (satoshi's label)

Austin Leeds

Sam UL

Low Pressings

Luke Chable

Play Recordings

Sound Ritual

Steve Bug & Poker Flat Recordings

Zero Tolerance

Matthew Dekay & One Star Recordings

Steelyard

Chris Cargo

Cosmo & Darby (Nice work on the dark room dub version)

JC Turek (vocals on State of Mind)

Ali from Deep Dish (the "missing link" track that ended up being replaced- thanks for your help though)

and lastly,

Harlequin Records for believing in Roland...

Big Thanks to all those involved. It's finally here, I'll fill you all in on it's local & national release date. In the meantime, we'll have em on pre-sale that Saturday night of the 5th. ;)

Biz & Roland

attachment.php?postid=1545808

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NICE! .. big up's Roland .. congratulation's duuuuuuuuude

all the hard work and effort that you put in to the mix was def. well worth it amigo .. really looking foward to taking a listen and making this my next purchase. I wish you continued success in your endeavors

See ya tonight

The Label is Harlequin recordings and the tracklist has been posted .. producers/labels anyways .. who cares about the tracklist .. you see what Roly does week in and week out at Space. I'll gladly buy a copy on the night of the release party. :)

Originally posted by norahmiami

Hey Biz

You should have Dave announce this next week ..on NO COVER ;) (HINT)

Spoke to Dave last night @ I/O & we'll be planning another guest spot this month for Roland. No Cover has always been good to us & we appreciate the support. Big ups!!

See u on the set of the show Norah. ;)

Originally posted by stryke303

i care about the tracklist ya putz!!! i'm on it! sheesh!

not for nothing, but that last track on the cd is prob the most beautiful sounding track on the cd. Talk about ending the cd on a sweet note. The placement of that track leaves me satisfied when the whole thing ends. Massive Props on that production Stryke!! :)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by rcrespo

The Label is Harlequin recordings and the tracklist has been posted .. producers/labels anyways .. who cares about the tracklist .. you see what Roly does week in and week out at Space. I'll gladly buy a copy on the night of the release party. :)

why, cause when i buy a car, i like to know whats under the hood....:idea:

Originally posted by biznation00

**Sighs**

It's finally here.. Roland worked soo hard on The Lunar Sessions CD & I got some help from Stryke with the layout & Design. Needless to say, we all worked long & hard & I finally I got my hands on a copy & let me tell you it's a treat. But you'll just have to listen in for yourselves...

Anyways, we'll be holding the release party during Lunar Sessions on the Terrace the same night as Sander K (Sat.July 5th). Should make for a kick ass night of tru Music.

besides that, here are some credits for some peepz who truly deserve it below:

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ive been waiting for this since I herd about it.I will be more than happy to get this cd on the release party.I will be there. CONGRATS Z TO BIZ AND ROLAND. :aright: