Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nextel I95cl

IF anyone needs a new nextel i95 cl im selling it for 250 with sim card. phone is in mint condition phone is 499.99 plus tax in the stores. ill even ship it to you for free because i work for Fedex. phone was used for 4 months but this is the best offer you''ll get

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Anyone that knows anything knows you can get one for $35 by having your friend report one lost or stolen.........

Just some food for thought

that would be a dumb move. this phone only works with nextel, so if you report it stolen, you'd still have to register it with a nextel account. thing is, every phone has a unique ID (IMEI) and when you report it stolen, that IMEI gets flagged as stolen, so if you try to activate the "stolen" phone, nextel will know.

as for the original post, $250 for a used phone that can be bought for $99 w/ activation sounds like a pretty big ripoff to me.

that would be a dumb move. this phone only works with nextel, so if you report it stolen, you'd still have to register it with a nextel account. thing is, every phone has a unique ID (IMEI) and when you report it stolen, that IMEI gets flagged as stolen, so if you try to activate the "stolen" phone, nextel will know.

True...but most people who do this already have a nextel account so you just swap over your SIM card...not like ive done it or anything. Just dont take it in to get serviced and your good. There are always ways around the system.

Tek

Originally posted by Teknojunkee

True...but most people who do this already have a nextel account so you just swap over your SIM card...not like ive done it or anything. Just dont take it in to get serviced and your good. There are always ways around the system.

Tek

that also happens to be the reason that nextel is the only kind of phone worth stealing...

Originally posted by exit24e

that also happens to be the reason that nextel is the only kind of phone worth stealing...

you can do the same with the SIM cards in VoiceStream/T-Mobile phones, I'd imagine that you could probably pull the same thing off with AT&T's GSM service too

Originally posted by berniec

you can do the same with the SIM cards in VoiceStream/T-Mobile phones, I'd imagine that you could probably pull the same thing off with AT&T's GSM service too

at&ts GSM sucks fukin ass i guess? maybe its just my phone but i havent had service alll day damnit

Originally posted by dr0ne

as for the original post, $250 for a used phone that can be bought for $99 w/ activation sounds like a pretty big ripoff to me.

Or you could just register for FREE and get a FREE I60 and pick up the phone to go along with it, then all you gotta do is switch the SIM chips......look into it a lil more elvis

(do some people really need to be sit down and taught how to get a way with a quick scheme?)

Originally posted by berniec

exactly..thats why people in europe guard their cellphones like theyre made of gold..all it takes it to switch the SIM and u got urself a new phone...

i have the new 7210..and i switch the SIM cards with my sisters Samsung SGH-S300 all the time without a problem

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

exactly..thats why people in europe guard their cellphones like theyre made of gold..all it takes it to switch the SIM and u got urself a new phone...

i have the new 7210..and i switch the SIM cards with my sisters Samsung SGH-S300 all the time without a problem

i got the 3650 its ok... and my bro got the 7210 andw e switch sometimes

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Or you could just register for FREE and get a FREE I60 and pick up the phone to go along with it, then all you gotta do is switch the SIM chips......look into it a lil more elvis

(do some people really need to be sit down and taught how to get a way with a quick scheme?)

the SIM card only contains info pertinent to your account NOT to your phone. your phone contains a unique serial number that can be queried by the phone company at any time. you can switch the SIM card and that number stays the same. whether nextel is currently checking for this or not i have no idea, but i know for a fact many phone companies in europe are doing this and catching people that way.

maybe people are getting away with this now....but who knows when nextel will start cracking down if they haven't already. is 100 bucks really worth the risk of getting slammed with an insurance fraud charge? if you think so, then go right ahead.....

Originally posted by tonysunshine

IF anyone needs a new nextel i95 cl im selling it for 250 with sim card. phone is in mint condition phone is 499.99 plus tax in the stores. ill even ship it to you for free because i work for Fedex. phone was used for 4 months but this is the best offer you''ll get

Check ebay.... this is no deal.