Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'M BACK....with a little help from my friends---ZYGO!

hellomyname-is

Back because I'm an only child that desparately needed validation from his parents and now needs it from the world at large. What is the feed back for ZYGO so far in Boston. My friends up there say it's picking up.

Just for an update at Centro-Fly......July 3rd we have Digweed and then July 4th Paul Oakenfold. How can you beat that. We just had Carl Cox and had to shut down the door four times, so if you are up to come down to NYC go to www.ticketweb.com to purchase tickets in advance.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by hellomyname-is

Just for an update at Centro-Fly......July 3rd we have Digweed and then July 4th Paul Oakenfold. How can you beat that.

Get Digweed to play 2 nights in a row. (J/K :D ) I'm glad to hear Zygo is going well in Boston, but still no word on it in RI.

We had carl cox last thursday. It was unreal. This guy does live in a DJ booth using all three turn tables what most producers spend months doing to get a track right for an album and still don't do it as well as Cox.

As for Zygo that night we did about 3 cases. Really amazing how well it's going. A friend of mine also start a small lounge party on the lower east side of manhattan @ Delft on Tuesdays. So far they are doing a case a week.

The more you diehards ask for the stuff at clubs and lounges the faster owners will pick it up from the distributers. Otherwise Distributers will just keep selling the same old crap they get paid to sell by the big liquor companies.

This guy does live in a DJ booth using all three turn tables what most producers spend months doing to get a track right for an album and still don't do it as well as Cox.

Even if you used punctuatation, I still don't think this would have made any sense.

Sorry I forgo using anything I learned in my linguistics classes when emailing. Usually I just throw up and hope some of the words make sense.

Let's get the punctuation:

Using all three turntables, this guy does live what most producers spend months trying to duplicate for an album. And they still can't do it as well as Carl can.

DRINK ZYGO! AND USE REAL GOOD ENGLISH!

Originally posted by keith1968

still no zygo sightings at the boston clubs or places like the caprice lounge.

but i did see at the following joints:

flash's cocktails on stuart street

black rhino on broad street

any other locations?

Are you really a Professional Wrestler :shaky:

I had zygo at Flash's. Talked with the bartenders about it and they said they'd made a few drinks with it and were liking it. They suggested drinking it with Cranberry, which we tried and really liked. Zygo and Pineapple was ok... the splash of raspberry liquor helped out a lot.

black rhino rocks... outdoors in boston are a rarity.

Of course I chime in.......................Zygo, pineapple, a splash of rum and a splash of rose's lime garnished with a lime.

Still the best of all time and the drink of the fuckin summer:

ZYGO, watermelon puckers, a splash of grenadine blended with a little ice and served as a shot. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Me like!

Ask me how many bottle centro went through this weekend for digweed and oakenfold.......DO IT DO IT!

Originally posted by whadupg

Are you really a Professional Wrestler :shaky:

no. not a wrestler.

actually, i am hellomynameis' loyal stooge and sidekick. at least that is what someone called me recently.

hey, i dont mind the ribbing. you gotta be able to lauch at yourself if you want to hang here.

anyway, i am just trying to expose people to something new that does not come from some english or french company.

i am glad to see it is getting around. i hope to see it when down on the cape later this summer.

Of course I chime in.......................Zygo, pineapple, a splash of rum and a splash of rose's lime garnished with a lime.

Still the best of all time and the drink of the fuckin summer:

ZYGO, watermelon puckers, a splash of grenadine blended with a little ice and served as a shot. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Me like!

Ask me how many bottle centro went through this weekend for digweed and oakenfold.......DO IT DO IT!

You've already told us a few times :rolleyes:

7 parts vodka + 2 parts watermellon puckers + 1 part sour mix = the greatest blackout shot in the world. We will try these at some point, you will all see (or not see).

Originally posted by keith1968

no. not a wrestler.

actually, i am hellomynameis' loyal stooge and sidekick. at least that is what someone called me recently.

hey, i dont mind the ribbing. you gotta be able to lauch at yourself if you want to hang here.

anyway, i am just trying to expose people to something new that does not come from some english or french company.

i am glad to see it is getting around. i hope to see it when down on the cape later this summer.

You do realize I don't believe anything you post, right? So quit with undercover zygo promotor act :mad:

Originally posted by whadupg

You do realize I don't believe anything you post, right? So quit with undercover zygo promotor act :mad:

I have been saying this since the 35 yr old started posting... Weridos....:mad:

Is Zygo in Indonesia yet?

Free ZYGO from its bonds.................demand its freedom by asking for it everywhere. Unburden the bottle when you see it and buy the liquid within. Give Zygo's wake up a home!

Is Zygo a cult too?

I hope it becomes a cult. I need somewhere to fit in and ZYGO feels like the obssesive piece that fits into the vacancy that is my soul.

Hey what do you guys think of Mark Farina?

Mark Farina is awesome. I saw him at Tantra in Miami during WMC and he killed.

Not for nothing, but I think a better promotional approach for Zygo is something a little less serious and scary. I mean, it's good booze that gives you energy and helps you keep dancing all night long. I'd stick with that concept and not so much this whole it’s the second coming of the messiah, and this time He’s in liquid form.