Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'M BACK....with a little help from my friends---ZYGO!

hellomyname-is

But if I took it a little less serious I wouldn't get the great feed back of stymie screwing a piece of spam. I wonder what he is trying to say?

Maybe people don't get my sarcasm, but that's just me. If you want just a good old quote for zygo and it being a great club drink, here:

"I downed atleast a bottle of it, had a great time, and had so much energy I carried my own luggage to the airport the next day."

-Pete Tong

I'm recanting this quote as accurately as possible, but it was delivered while he was in Ibiza.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by hellomyname-is

But if I took it a little less serious I wouldn't get the great feed back of stymie screwing a piece of spam. I wonder what he is trying to say?

Point of order - that's a weetabix getting screwed, not spam :tongue:

On a DJ note. I too love Mark Farina. Really sweat guy and definitely breaks up the monotony of club music. He's playing this friday here @ Centro-fly. Last time he was here it was great, got to meet his wife, chat with him a while. Very down to earth. Anyone else know of djs that spin like him?

Originally posted by hellomyname-is

On a DJ note. I too love Mark Farina. Really sweat guy and definitely breaks up the monotony of club music. He's playing this friday here @ Centro-fly. Last time he was here it was great, got to meet his wife, chat with him a while. Very down to earth. Anyone else know of djs that spin like him?

He’s part of the San Fran sound, the Naked Music, Om sound…Miguel Migs, Marques Wyatt, etc. A great up and coming guy in that zone is Raoule Kahn, also from San Fran. Groovefire and New Era also play that genre, at least at certain venues we do, eh Fester?

Originally posted by pacha73

Thanks! From what I hear, I look forward to hearing you spin sometime.

That's certainly a good start. Now, the best thing you can do is:

1. Say Jonathan Peters in satan;

2. Tell Ras67 to show her tits; and

3. Use Mr. Hat often :hat: ....

And that oughta speed up the process.