Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HigH Pt. 2

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright guys, bump once again. but since im bored and high, i came up with a good idea. everyone bumping this shit should share some high stories, whether they're funny or embarassing or whatever. ill start:

so me and a few friends got pretty baked last winter, and we ended up at this kids house. now, i didnt know the kid, cause any friend of mine knows to have PLENTY of munchies laying around just in case.

so anyways, we're at this kid who i dont know's house, and we're starving, and we're all way too high/lazy to go to wendy's and pick up some late night goodness. so like any stoner, i start looking around the kid's kitchen to find something, ANYTHING, to eat.

so here's what i come up with: vegetable oil, flour, some saltines and 2 onions. we gather in the kitchen to decide what we can make out of this array of ingredients, and suddenly it hits me: ONION RINGS!!

I know, i know, you can't make onion rings out of the shit we had, and not with the equipment we had, but we were high, and we were hungry, so it had to be done. we crushed the saltines and mixed it in with the flour, chopped the onions (don't try this at home while you're stoned kids) and covered them in the flour-cracker mixture.

then, we poured the oil into a pot, turned it up really high, and put the chopped onions into the cauldron. well, to our surprise, the oil caught fire.

soon there were these monstrous flames roaring out of the pot, and we're all completely buggin out. i throw the pot into the sink, but that only spread the fire. soon the sink was covered in burning oil and the flames became massive, nearly reaching the ceiling (i shit u not). we grab a liter of coke and pour it onto the fire, which finally went out, but not without the walls behind and next to the sink being completely charred. his parents came home the next day. im glad i wasnt there. now you share.

Originally posted by aarond

alright guys, bump once again. but since im bored and high, i came up with a good idea. everyone bumping this shit should share some high stories, whether they're funny or embarassing or whatever. ill start:

so me and a few friends got pretty baked last winter, and we ended up at this kids house. now, i didnt know the kid, cause any friend of mine knows to have PLENTY of munchies laying around just in case.

so anyways, we're at this kid who i dont know's house, and we're starving, and we're all way too high/lazy to go to wendy's and pick up some late night goodness. so like any stoner, i start looking around the kid's kitchen to find something, ANYTHING, to eat.

so here's what i come up with: vegetable oil, flour, some saltines and 2 onions. we gather in the kitchen to decide what we can make out of this array of ingredients, and suddenly it hits me: ONION RINGS!!

I know, i know, you can't make onion rings out of the shit we had, and not with the equipment we had, but we were high, and we were hungry, so it had to be done. we crushed the saltines and mixed it in with the flour, chopped the onions (don't try this at home while you're stoned kids) and covered them in the flour-cracker mixture.

then, we poured the oil into a pot, turned it up really high, and put the chopped onions into the cauldron. well, to our surprise, the oil caught fire.

soon there were these monstrous flames roaring out of the pot, and we're all completely buggin out. i throw the pot into the sink, but that only spread the fire. soon the sink was covered in burning oil and the flames became massive, nearly reaching the ceiling (i shit u not). we grab a liter of coke and pour it onto the fire, which finally went out, but not without the walls behind and next to the sink being completely charred. his parents came home the next day. im glad i wasnt there. now you share.

:laugh: great story

bump

too stoned to type up a big story..