Clubplanet Nightlife Community

do guys take off all their clothes to take a shit?

weyes

Originally posted by rdancer

I enjoy taking my # 2 Naked. I dont always do it, but when I can I do.

One of my friends little brothers does this too. Ever since he was little he's always stripped down to his birthday suit just to go potty. I never understood it and always laughed at it but now that he's not the only one I guess it's not so weird.

Originally posted by gmccookny

:eek:

does that include:

• doing the dishes
  • cleaning the car
  • swimming at the beach
  • eating food
  • walking the dog
  • posting on clubplanet

?

:D

And to answer weyes... No, never heard of that, you hang with some Cali Freaks :goofy: ;)

* sometimes

* no

* a few times

* ALL the time

* no dog

* sometimes ;)

Originally posted by cool2223423123

There is one reason to take your shirt off when you take a shit, you keep your clothes from smelling up. So actually it is a good idea if you think about it :idea:

That theory really doesn't hold water. I have never in my life walked by a normal-looking person (ie, someone who didn't look like they were homeless) and smelled anything resembling poop. I don't see how it would stink up your clothes unless you sat in the bathroom for a loooong time without flushing.

dare I say, yes sometimes i strip down when I drop a deuce.

the freedom of movement is nice and on top of that - sometimes it's real nice just to feel like your body can BREATHE again.

i'm sure there are some squeamish people thinking "omg this is disgusting and graphic" but whatever, fuck you.

shitting naked feels nice. If you want to shit with a fur parka on, be my guest. whatever makes you happy.