Clubplanet Nightlife Community

do guys take off all their clothes to take a shit?

weyes

a female co-worker and i came across a picture of a naked guy on the toilet (don't ask), and i asked her why someone would get naked to take a shit.

"guys always take off their clothes to take their dumps. you didn't know that?" she said. "ask ben."

we asked our male co-worker about that, and he said that that's pretty much true. something about getting really into the experience or something :shaky: .

do i just run into weird people, or is this really a common practice among men?

Originally posted by nayohmee

i take off all my clothes to do everything.

:eek:

does that include:

• doing the dishes
  • cleaning the car
  • swimming at the beach
  • eating food
  • walking the dog
  • posting on clubplanet

?

:D

And to answer weyes... No, never heard of that, you hang with some Cali Freaks :goofy: ;)

i regularly shit in the nude. whenever its possilbe i like to at least take my pants and underwear off, so that i have freedom of leg movement when sitting on the bowl. if i'm wearing a t-shirt i'll take it off, as that adds to the sense of freedom.

i know of others who do the same thing, in fact one guy i know, will take a suit jacket, shirt, tie and under shirt off, as he always needs to be topless when dropping a deuce.

either way, i don't think its that weird, and have even gotten my g/f into it.

to all of you naysayers, i recommend stripping down the next time your dropping the kids off at the pool, before criticizing you should really find out what its all about.

Sorry, but that's just plain weird... like DG said, in and out, it's not really an experience I need to savor. :laugh:

But of course, that's all hypothetical... b/c we all know that women have nothing but rose petals coming out of their butt... :laugh2:

Originally posted by ou812

Typically take all my clothes of just to urinate, it make the whole process very time consuming but I have OCD and I'm deathly afraid of getting anything even remotely splashed onto my clothes

:laugh::rofl: I'm sorry but thats scary:shake: :worry:

They made a Seinfeld epsiode where George took his shirt off durring his bathroom break and then came out and forgot to put his shirt back on, The only problem was that he was at his girlfriend's family party.

I've only taken my shirt off if it's a really hot bathroom and I'm sweating bullets. If I am wrestling a dukey out, I might kick off my underwear and pants to have better muscle control. :-)

Evan

Speaking of doing other things there, I never understood guys that masterbate in the bathroom. That's just nasty. I mean..u shit there. Why would u jerk off there? In my 27 years, I think I jerked off only once in a bathroom. And that was onlu because I was at work, and I had just hooked up with a cute colleague in her office and we had been interrupted.

Evan

Originally posted by Evan

Speaking of doing other things there, I never understood guys that masterbate in the bathroom. That's just nasty. I mean..u shit there. Why would u jerk off there? In my 27 years, I think I jerked off only once in a bathroom. And that was onlu because I was at work, and I had just hooked up with a cute colleague in her office and we had been interrupted.

Evan

That shit happens to me all the time.. I was fucking my boss the other day and a co-worker came in..so I had to fuck her too.. then I ate lunch on the shitter.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

That shit happens to me all the time.. I was fucking my boss the other day and a co-worker came in..so I had to fuck her too.. then I ate lunch on the shitter.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: