Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Please say a prayer for my friend..

sorry about your loss...I'll pray for you and the family. If it makes you feel any better the bible says...to be absent from the body, is to be present with the Lord. So although you are mourning now, he's being comforted like you dont even know up above

Originally posted by xrapturex

thanks guys...

anthony i cant believe you can be so fucking insensitive. that is the most fucked up comment anyone has ever made, especially towards something like this. that is just plain fucked up.

Jill ignore people like this hun, that is how sick this board is at times, it is sad! I am deeply sorry for your loss and my prayers go out to your friends family and friends.

Originally posted by notallthere

fuck it where all dieing anyway he died sooner

holy shit you got to be fucking kidding me. Do you have that little class that you would actually say that especially to someone it appears you know.

Joking or not that comment makes you nothing but a low life piece if shit. You have no respect for anyone which is probably why no one has any respect for you.

rapture my deepest condolances to you and his family in your tough times of sadness