Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Centro 7/3 rollcall...

my friends went in, and by the time we drank a few more beers and were about to go in, they were already out... said it was at least 110 degrees in there... went back to discotheque for a bit and listened to morillo ripppp it

they said it was good from what they heard though, where are all the reviews??

no offense, but you missed the bets set! every song to me seemed to get deeper then the last. his beats were unbeliveble, and the way he was playing with the music,ya it was hot, but i didn't give a shit, i would of stayed if the entire buliding was on fire. don't let a little heat get in your way. as soon as the crowed thined out at 3, it was cooler. so were the people too. there were some girls from ireland that came all the over to see him. i also met these kids originall from california, blew me away with there dancin' ( couldn't believe that some one was little bit betta than me ) thats me though, i'm a fan, soo, i would of had the best time no matter what. but it was def off da hook!!!!:grin2: :spin2: :grin2: :clap::dj::clap: