Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bliss & PM Sessions - SLACKER @ Nerve - friday july 18

jcbliss

hey guys

this just confirmed.. On friday night - july 18th bliss productions in association with PM Sessions and Nerve present the long awaited return of :

SLACKER

along with Jon Cowan & Ariel Baund

- for those of you who have had the privledge of seeing shem play before you know what you are instore for, for those of you who have not, be prepared.. this man, in my opinion, is certainly one of the most innovative and technically perfect dj's and producers on the planet... This is a night not too miss...:D :D :D:tongue:

Originally posted by jcbliss

hey guys

this just confirmed.. On friday night - july 18th bliss productions in association with PM Sessions and Nerve present the long awaited return of :

SLACKER

- for those of you who have had the privledge of seeing shem play before you know what you are instore for, for those of you who have not, be prepared.. this man, in my opinion, is certainly one of the most innovative and technically perfect dj's and producers on the planet... This is a night not too miss...:D :D :D:tongue:

hmmm Marques Wyatt or Slacker???:confused:

HOLY FUCKING SIHT MOTHERFUCKING SLACKER IM SOOO FUCKING THERE!!!! this guy is one of the few dj's that i can say tears me a new a-hole everytime i see him, going ot be an amazing night, good job blis and pm sessions about time he's back :)

-domingo

Originally posted by bingo

HOLY FUCKING SIHT MOTHERFUCKING SLACKER IM SOOO FUCKING THERE!!!! this guy is one of the few dj's that i can say tears me a new a-hole everytime i see him, going ot be an amazing night, good job blis and pm sessions about time he's back :)

-domingo

hey guys

SLACKER

HELL YES THE RETURN OF SHEM TO MIAMI!! :)

He ripped it up every fuckin time he has come. It will be nice to see him at Nerve. :)

I'll Definitely be there!! :)

Congrats to Bliss/P:M Sessions

hey guys

SLACKER

the return of the mighty Shem!

whatever you guys do.. please make sure you DO NOT MISS THIS GUY .. his conference set of 3 years ago @ Crobar ranks up there of all time for me.. FUCKIN QUALITY!

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by digital7

whatever you guys do.. please make sure you DO NOT MISS THIS GUY .. his conference set of 3 years ago @ Crobar ranks up there of all time for me.. FUCKIN QUALITY!

AHEM???? Answer my question, DUDE.

shems style is hard to describe.... he plays a wide variety of sounds ranging from house to progressive to techno to some breaks to even some old school tunes from time to time.. his trademark are the huge "slacker-esque" basslines that only shem seems to be able to find. he is also a big sample fan and tends too use things right from tv such as seinfeld or other various programs.. very few people know this but in the mid-eighties, shem was a finalist in the dmc world mixing champions then as dj streets ahead - on the production side slacker is hailed by sasha as the finest and most talented producer on the planet.. in fact, his tune scared is still listed as #1 on sasha's all time list.. he also recorded earlier under the guise RAMP and is responsible for the all time dance floor classic "rock the discotech" - he also recorded as pizzaman with a studio partner named Norman Cook - ring a bell? (fatboyslim) - trust me - getting to have shem rock the house for us here in miami is a rare treat these days - DO NOT MISS THIS~

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Originally posted by illuminaughty

too young to have seen him that many times sorry

well i fist saw him at zen fest, and then a bit later he sent me a 2x mix cd he did then alter he sent me 2 more :P and i also saw im like twice during confrence.... :D it's not cause im young it's cause im special :*

-domingo

Originally posted by digital7

:D :D :D it's gonna be a fun ... fun summer ;)

Originally posted by bingo

well i fist saw him at zen fest, and then a bit later he sent me a 2x mix cd he did then alter he sent me 2 more :P and i also saw im like twice during confrence.... :D it's not cause im young it's cause im special :*

-domingo

i remember u playin the cd's for me years ago.. pretty good stuff on there :cool:

Originally posted by rcrespo

30 minutes of ease (his last mix cd was wicked .. some swayzak some static revenger and some original production as well ) .. shame it was only 30 minutes ... lookin forward to next friday!

Slacker will destroy Nerve ... ndai ...:D