Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fake I.D.s

Hey I was wondering if anyone knew how effective fake I.D.s are? Some friends and I are planning on going to NYC in August and I do not turn 18 until October, so I was thinking that I might get a fake I.D. to get into some clubs. Please tell me all you know about this subject.

You don't need a fake id to get in. I use my real id and they insist it is fake

I use my old fake id and i get in no problem.

Originally posted by StevieT

Hey I was wondering if anyone knew how effective fake I.D.s are? Some friends and I are planning on going to NYC in August and I do not turn 18 until October, so I was thinking that I might get a fake I.D. to get into some clubs. Please tell me all you know about this subject.

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

coming from the QUEEN OF FAKE IDS!!

Well, i guess ill just introduce myself as the self proclaimed KING OF FAKE IDS.

But really, there's more than just one aspect to it. It matters alot what YOU look like, your ID (assuming its not dog shit, is secondary). I have 19 year old friends who cant ever get someone to sell them beer, and 16 year old friends who havent had a problem with it for years. Its not easy to make yourself look older, its either something you have or something you dont, but that ends up mattering alot.

When it comes to the actual ID, then as everyone else has said, the absolute best scenerio is to have a real one from someone who looks like you. Thats not always possible, so if that wont work i suggest getting one from someone who knows how to make one. If its going to be fake, i suggest having an out of state id (so bouncers or bartenders cant scan it), but dont be stupid here. If your in New York, dont whip out an Arizona ID just because you doubt the bouncer will know what it will look like. No one ever believes that shit.

In new yorks case, i suggest getting a Jersey ID, because right now they are the most antiquated and easy to fake IDs in the country. Im serious, my friends have real jersey id's that look hardly more official than library cards. Connecticut is a hard state to fake, Pennsylvania is a little better... Delaware is another good choice (thats what always works for me).

If you dont know anyone who can make them, dont bother trying to make it on your own because it will look like crap (and the card printing equipment is expensive). Your last choice here is to find a shop in NYC that will do it for you. There are plenty of head shops that advertise "Photo Identification", and although these places usually try to make you buy shitty "State Residency" cards, dont go for those. Talk to the guy who's making them, and see if he can turn it into a nice Drivers License by throwing him some extra cash. I suggest looking down in the village (try McDougal St.) if your going this route.

If you have no luck and cant find a place to get one, PM me and ill try to help you out.

Originally posted by dirtyepic18

Well, i guess ill just introduce myself as the self proclaimed KING OF FAKE IDS.

But really, there's more than just one aspect to it. It matters alot what YOU look like, your ID (assuming its not dog shit, is secondary). I have 19 year old friends who cant ever get someone to sell them beer, and 16 year old friends who havent had a problem with it for years. Its not easy to make yourself look older, its either something you have or something you dont, but that ends up mattering alot.

When it comes to the actual ID, then as everyone else has said, the absolute best scenerio is to have a real one from someone who looks like you. Thats not always possible, so if that wont work i suggest getting one from someone who knows how to make one. If its going to be fake, i suggest having an out of state id (so bouncers or bartenders cant scan it), but dont be stupid here. If your in New York, dont whip out an Arizona ID just because you doubt the bouncer will know what it will look like. No one ever believes that shit.

In new yorks case, i suggest getting a Jersey ID, because right now they are the most antiquated and easy to fake IDs in the country. Im serious, my friends have real jersey id's that look hardly more official than library cards. Connecticut is a hard state to fake, Pennsylvania is a little better... Delaware is another good choice (thats what always works for me).

If you dont know anyone who can make them, dont bother trying to make it on your own because it will look like crap (and the card printing equipment is expensive). Your last choice here is to find a shop in NYC that will do it for you. There are plenty of head shops that advertise "Photo Identification", and although these places usually try to make you buy shitty "State Residency" cards, dont go for those. Talk to the guy who's making them, and see if he can turn it into a nice Drivers License by throwing him some extra cash. I suggest looking down in the village (try McDougal St.) if your going this route.

If you have no luck and cant find a place to get one, PM me and ill try to help you out.

my moms NJ liscense doesnt even have her pic

Originally posted by naughtybabe

I was never in a rush to go out and do the club scene with a fake ID... I waited for my time and found it to be better... Plus I now understand what people mean by the little kids you see in bars...

Yeah, i never actually went clubbing until i turned 18 (although i had been to raves before). I've been using fakes forever, but that was in order to buy alcohol, not to get into a club. I know some 17 year olds who i wouldnt mind being with in a club, but i also know alot of ones i wouldnt want to be with. I think the maturity level is more important than the persons actual age. Just my opinion though.

Originally posted by bbbooom

my moms NJ liscense doesnt even have her pic

exactly, thats one of the more old school jersey licenses, but thats why they are so easy to copy. NJ is actually just starting now to moderize their IDs, but its going to take awhile.

Originally posted by dirtyepic18

I know some 17 year olds who i wouldnt mind being with in a club, but i also know alot of ones i wouldnt want to be with. I think the maturity level is more important than the persons actual age. Just my opinion though.

I totally agree with you.... :)

Originally posted by bbbooom

i dont know if ths is true but i heard if u go to nj dmv with someone elses birth certificate you can get an id with your pic and their name age etc

I believe you need more identification than just their birth certificate though. In NY, you need like 6 points of ID, and a birth certificate only counts as 2, while many other forms of ID are only worth a single point.

I soppose if you could get enough ID together though, theres no reason it wouldnt work.

Thanks to everyone who has replied, I know a guy who has made a few I.D.s for some people I know but I havent seen the cards so if it turns out shitty I will try to find a shop that will make me one. If you guys havent noticed I am really wanting to party in NYC lol.

oops, i just contradicted myself.

you DO need a fake id to get in, at least i do. apparently there must be that many fake id's in this city that the bouncers can't tell a fake id from a real one and insist the fake one's are real.

that happened to a friend of mine too, so he carries his passport around since he's tired of the hassle at the door.

• 4 years later...