Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Washington Post article on jersey guidos

Granted I know they are a respectable paper, but even the good news sources have bad articles.

In this case, the article is freakin hysterical.

I mean, poked to death the guido fembots was funny as hell, but do not give the impression all of Jersey is like such, such...

Patheticness.. oy.

I think I found a new fav writer...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WAIT, your telling me that was a REAL article. i thought it was a joke. that was the funniest shit i have read in a loong time. i was laughing my ass off. i'm gonna make copies and show my friends. this is my fav part. this had me in stiches.

" Moo and many other guys take off thier shirts, offering the glamourous guidettes an eye-level display of countless man nipples"

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

ohmygod. i'm cryin., whats your fav. part. iv always seen em at clubs on li, but now i know what the real quidio is all about and the pain it takes to do thier hair. i was also laughin at the part where the guy got so upset when doin his hair he "changed products"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

my hope is that my little brother will someday aspire to be " a WELL REFINED ,CLEAN CUT, MUSCLE TONED, FIST PUMPIN, GIRLFRIEND STEALIN, MACHINE. does he have a problem with that, nooo. and even though he's not italin, it doesn't matter, because as the washington post states, guido is a state of mind!!!!!:licker::punch: :punch:

heey joey, hope you wore your boxers tonite, THE PANTS R COMIN OFFFFFF!!!!!

That is really the saddest thing on the planet. Im sorry the whole juiced out, spikey hair, silver jewelry, gay tattoos that every moron has are just fucking gay and played out

Be YOURSELF!!

Be DIFFERENT!!

Be UNIQUE

Stop putting yourselves in these stupid categories like "guidos" & "guidettes" That just shit makes me sick :puke:

And the funny thing is, they are proud to walk around with their shirts off, those stupid clear glasses and their fuckin 4" spikes on their head...

REALITY CHECK YOUR AN IDIOT AND EVERYONE IS LAUGHIN AT YOU!!!

sorry just venting lol

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

That is really the saddest thing on the planet. Im sorry the whole juiced out, spikey hair, silver jewelry, gay tattoos that every moron has are just fucking gay and played out

Be YOURSELF!!

Be DIFFERENT!!

Be UNIQUE

try and not take this personally, although I'm using you to try and prove a point.

-Don't you dye your hair blonde?

Why?

For you wouldnt "BEING YOURSELF" be the black hair that you were born with?

-There are shitloads of girls that either dye, or highlite their hair blonde around here - so why would you want to do it- wouldnt you want to "BE DIFFERENT and UNIQUE"?

I'm not trying to attack you or anything, but if you can do whatever the hell you want to look the way you want, then who the hell are you to say a guy is wrong for doing his hair a certain way, or juicin, or having a certain tattoo on his arm? :confused:

Originally posted by berniec

try and not take this personally, although I'm using you to try and prove a point.

Why?

-There are shitloads of girls that either dye, or highlite their hair blonde around here - so why would you want to do it- wouldnt you want to "BE DIFFERENT and UNIQUE"?

I'm not trying to attack you or anything, but if you can do whatever the hell you want to look the way you want, then who the hell are you to say a guy is wrong for doing his hair a certain way, or juicin, or having a certain tattoo on his arm? :confused:

Yes I dyed my hair blonde...but am I fitting a mold by saying im a "guidette"?

No

I dyed it TO TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT

because I have been a brunette all my life

And like usual I got bored and dyed it back to brown

The point I made about that whole sterotype thing is that they make themselves into that "MOLD"

They go out of their WAY to be that way or look like that

What mold was I tryin to fit by dyeing my hair blonde?

Originally posted by berniec

Why?

Uh-oh people, I think we have a guido on the board. Hide your women...

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Yes I dyed my hair blonde...but am I fitting a mold by saying im a I dyed it TO TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT

because I have been a brunette all my life

And like usual I got bored and dyed it back to brown

The point I made about that whole sterotype thing is that they make themselves into that "MOLD"

They go out of their WAY to be that way or look like that

What mold was I tryin to fit by dyeing my hair blonde?

and what makes you so sure that NONE of the guys you are refering to grew their hair out originally to try something differnet, liked the way it looked, didnt get bored and kept it that way? I'm not saying EVERY guy, but you seemed to be making generalizations that were a little too broad.

this thread could go on and on, and I dont want to continue the drama - but some of the points made hold true for any group of people that share interests and associations.

Perfect example - go to a soccer game and watch all teh soccer moms dressed almost like clones themselves, driving up in almost identicial minivans or SUV's, and talking some new cute outfit they just picked up at Dress Barn or whatever that week - do you see anyone making such a big deal out of them?? -- NO

So, now that being said - whats wrong with a bunch of young guys driving up to a club in their IS300, BMW, or high end SUV, hanging around talking about where they got their tattoo or what they are thinking about for their next cycle?