Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guys Always Look

fierydesire

Guest brwneydtrouble

Talk about gawkers.....this saturday my friend Dianna and I took the boat out through the channel, we took turns driving it. You will not believe how many guys were STARING, like completely turning around and watching us pass, it was hilarious. What, never seen girls alone on a boat before? :rolleyes:

Wait till we start taking out the speed boat.......

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i really dont care..i look @ everyone and i usually get caught looking. i duno y , but its a favorite pastime of mine to stare @ people on the train/bus/street...ive always done it. sometimes i wish i had a video camera or tape recorder just to record some of the hilarious shit ive seen/heard

Originally posted by linabina

tru... a girl cant walk by men without them looking. it just NEVER happens.

sometimes i wonder if some guys have ever seen a female before with the way they gawk at us

if we didnt gawk... u'd all still be single :tongue:

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

i really dont care..i look @ everyone and i usually get caught looking. i duno y , but its a favorite pastime of mine to stare @ people on the train/bus/street...ive always done it. sometimes i wish i had a video camera or tape recorder just to record some of the hilarious shit ive seen/heard

I hate when I get caught staring and I don't even realize I am staring. You know when you are just in the daze and you are staring right through something or someone. And you don't realize it until they look back. :mad:

Originally posted by linabina

tru... a girl cant walk by men without them looking. it just NEVER happens.

sometimes i wonder if some guys have ever seen a female before with the way they gawk at us

Not True...

<//==-=-=- Never stares at Brutiful Bitches... :nono: So look on the bright side. You are the one of the fortunate ones to grab the attention of so many men.

Originally posted by elementx

Not True...

<//==-=-=- Never stares at Brutiful Bitches... :nono: So look on the bright side. You are the one of the fortunate ones to grab the attention of so many men.

What people not on the receiving end of ogling don't seem to understand- it's not some kind of compliment or anything. All you need to grab the attention of so many men is a little T&A.

Originally posted by tastyt

What people not on the receiving end of ogling don't seem to understand- it's not some kind of compliment or anything. All you need to grab the attention of so many men is a little T&A.

Not always true... I mean it might be the first thing to grab your attention. But after she turns around and it looks like somebody smacked her in the face with the ugly stick... Well it just kills it... :laugh:

Nah but seriously - Like I said I don't out right stare at someone unless I am going to strike up a conversation. And if when the conversation is started and the woman is completely clueless. My attention is always somewhere else. Looks may bring first attention. But personality and attitude make the package.

Originally posted by cintron

A nod or smile is nice and polite.

if the girl's snobby you can always pull out your 9 and be like

BREAK YO'SELF FOO, GIMME YO GODDAMN NUMBER!

that always work on me;)

Honestly you guys need to realize that if we seem to be acting "snobby" it's because, for one reason or another, we just don't want to be bothered. Maybe we're busy, maybe we're in a bad mood, maybe we have a boyfriend and don't want to flirt with random guys. The slightest bit of eye contact is considered encouragement by some.

This isn't Mayberry County where men tip their hats and ladies nod back at them. There are some real sleazeballs and desperados out there who, given the slightest bit of encouragement, can become a nuisance or worse.

This isn't Mayberry County where men tip their hats and ladies nod back at them. There are some real sleazeballs and desperados out there who, given the slightest bit of encouragement, can become a nuisance or worse.

:laugh: :laugh: tell em babeeee :tongue:

Honestly you guys need to realize that if we seem to be acting "snobby" it's because, for one reason or another, we just don't want to be bothered. Maybe we're busy, maybe we're in a bad mood, maybe we have a boyfriend and don't want to flirt with random guys. The slightest bit of eye contact is considered encouragement by some.

Oh no you did NOT just go there.

Look at this type of POV. I find it amazing that women know they're coming up snobbish yet ignore men anyway. What women don't realize is that they're burning bridges and possible networking opportunities by ignoring eye contact by men. How can you possibly tell that the reason a guy is a looking at you is because he's physically attracted to you, even if you might be wearing something that highlights your physical attributes?

For the record, yes I look at women because they're hot. But there ARE times when I don't because I simply have better things to worry about at the moment than some other attractive woman that passing by. I know what a hot women looks like. I don't need to look at ALL OF THEM.

Yes ok. Men are sleaseballs. So the flying fuck what? When other people hit on me, I make sure they get the picture when I'm not interested in them. If they don't get it then, I have all the right in the world to tell them to fuck off without any remorse.

So what I hope women do is make more eye contact. You never never never know who you're going to meet.

Originally posted by highmay

Yes ok. Men are sleaseballs. So the flying fuck what? When other people hit on me, I make sure they get the picture when I'm not interested in them. If they don't get it then, I have all the right in the world to tell them to fuck off without any remorse.

aww babes didn't know you swung this way ;)

I can only imagine what you would do or say if someone you were not interested in came up to you . . . I'd be scurred :shaky::laugh::shake:

Oh no you did NOT just go there.

Look at this type of POV. I find it amazing that women know they're coming up snobbish yet ignore men anyway. What women don't realize is that they're burning bridges and possible networking opportunities by ignoring eye contact by men. How can you possibly tell that the reason a guy is a looking at you is because he's physically attracted to you, even if you might be wearing something that highlights your physical attributes?

For the record, yes I look at women because they're hot. But there ARE times when I don't because I simply have better things to worry about at the moment than some other attractive woman that passing by. I know what a hot women looks like. I don't need to look at ALL OF THEM.

So what I hope women do is make more eye contact. You never never never know who you're going to meet.

OH GIVE ME A BREAK. Look, you think you know, but you have NO idea what it's like to be a woman in this city, okay, so YOU don't go there. If I wanted to get friendly with random people on the street, I would be living in Anytown, USA, not here, where it is my god-given right to ignore whomever I choose.

If someone is interesting in "networking" then he can say something to me instead of just staring me down- maybe I'll stop, maybe I won't. Honestly- what are the chances that someone is going to try to network with me on the street anyway??? What, is some modeling scout going to look at my 4'10" frame and decide that I'd be perfect to walk down the catwalk or something? :laugh2: Is someone going to stop to talk to me because he wants to be "friends?" :rolleyes:

Why should I bother wasting my time AND someone else's time talking to someone I don't want to in the first place; simply in order to get hit on and then tell the person I'm not interested??? What kind of sense does that make???

If someone approaches me in a respectful manner, I won't be rude, I just do my best to extricate myself from the situation as quickly as possible. But I'd rather avoid being in the situation in the first place.

OH GIVE ME A BREAK. Look, you think you know, but you have NO idea what it's like to be a woman in this city, okay, so YOU don't go there. If I wanted to get friendly with random people on the street, I would be living in Anytown, USA, not here, where it is my god-given right to ignore whomever I choose.

If someone is interesting in "networking" then he can say something to me instead of just staring me down- maybe I'll stop, maybe I won't. Honestly- what are the chances that someone is going to try to network with me on the street anyway??? What, is some modeling scout going to look at my 4'10" frame and decide that I'd be perfect to walk down the catwalk or something? :laugh2: Is someone going to stop to talk to me because he wants to be "friends?" :rolleyes:

Why should I bother wasting my time AND someone else's time talking to someone I don't want to in the first place; simply in order to get hit on and then tell the person I'm not interested??? What kind of sense does that make???

If someone approaches me in a respectful manner, I won't be rude, I just do my best to extricate myself from the situation as quickly as possible. But I'd rather avoid being in the situation in the first place.

Why don't you give ME a break? :rolleyes: Yes, you do have the god-given right to ignore anyone you choose. Problem with that is that you miss a world of opportunities that it might present.

How about if that guy was, say, your best friend's cousin, or someone you used to go to school with?? You would never have the opportunity to know because YOU'RE too busy ignoring them.

And when I say network, I don't neccessarily mean it job-wise. I'm talking anything that you might consider a good connection, or a good person to know. Why don't you actually say hello to someone you don't know next time. You never know what might happen. You never ever EVER know.

How about if that guy was, say, your best friend's cousin, or someone you used to go to school with?? You would never have the opportunity to know because YOU'RE too busy ignoring them.

I've encountered similar situations. The person generally says "hello" or calls my name to attract my attention. The human race developed verbal skills for a reason.