So Boston folks do like Jerz

dogekid

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys kill me!!!

kitty.. that's right. i was all sorts of mangled but remember you standing/sitting on the stairs and you looked like someone had just poured a tub of water on ya. don't know if you remember which 1 i was. would it help if i said i was the tan italian kid w/ the spikey hair and diesel shirt on??

stardo's comin back from KC just to make it down for that so i'm sure i'll see her. we'll take pics for ya kiddo. you can't even imagine how much nicer it is down there when the sun is shining. the energy has been through the ROOF!!!

God i love my state :D

I haven't been to Seaside since summer of 1998 :( I actually kind of miss it. I actually went to Jenks during the summer of '99, but we never made it to Seaside.

I actually miss NJ :)

Jenn tells me that she's going down for Labor Day, so who knows, maybe I'll actually make it lol

OXXO

hehe dogekid i told you boston dont f around ;)

actually i didnt make the trip up to boston this weekend. i ended up in puerrrrrto rico :shades: loved every moment of the surf and sand ! have the vacation blues now

i entrusted my jersey chickens with my girl (kittyk) that weekend. i know she would take care of them! i am so happy they had a blast. i thought of them while i was sipping my frozen margarita on the beach

Originally posted by groovefire

DEFINITELY a faker!!!!!!! :laugh: Too right on to not be. I'm not responding to you until we meet in person, faker.

If you didn't figure that out yesterday you need to go back to law school immediately :laugh:

Originally posted by groovefire

DEFINITELY a faker!!!!!!! :laugh: Too right on to not be. I'm not responding to you until we meet in person, faker.

:laugh: You guys are nuts/paranoid! I never thought I'd come on the board and hear "faker" so many times!!! I'm just me, not a poser!! BTW, who would I be "faking" myself as??:confused:

Originally posted by nycchic24

actually woulndt The Legend be Niko? :confused::D how is his head doing?

(well badass i guess is the jersey legend ;) )

Carguy posted over here that he was a legend in NJ nightlife... Yes I puked too.

.... I'm sure he didn't type it w/ a straight face tho....

Originally posted by nycchic24

actually i didnt make the trip up to boston this weekend. i ended up in puerrrrrto rico :shades: loved every moment of the surf and sand ! have the vacation blues now

I was down there last year - great weather, great drinks, great diving (surface temp was like 80* in Nov :eek: ) - great time :aright:

Originally posted by pacha73

:laugh: You guys are nuts/paranoid! I never thought I'd come on the board and hear "faker" so many times!!! I'm just me, not a poser!! BTW, who would I be "faking" myself as??:confused:

Oh NOW you've convinced us :laugh::tongue:

Don't sweat it - eventually the truth will show itself. Always does :D

sue.. is the kid w/ the banged up head on this board?? kid's got issues!!!

pacha.. shh. let the adults speak.

you guys should really try to come for a non-holiday weekend in late july or august. by that point everyone is blowing it out every single weekend, but you don't have the shoulder to shoulder crowds where you can't breathe.

pick a nice weekend and gimme a shout. my house is in belmar cuz i can't stand seaside during the day, but anyone's welcome to come chill, hit a d'jais happy hour and then jet over to seaside for a lil craziness.

i can't believe Carl really said that about bein an nj legend.. too funny that kid is.

Originally posted by dogekid

sue.. is the kid w/ the banged up head on this board?? kid's got issues!!!

jay no that kid isnt on this board, right :confused: ??

i saw him a couple weeks ago at factory (the night you were suposed to go! lol ) he and his friends flew from boston to lga and hit up factory from 11am to like close . and then took the shuttle home again