Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hamptons

Originally posted by *********

Hom will be good on saturday...

Funny How The Story Changes because obviously you couldn't handle the heat @ CPI....

Let's just hope you dont fuck up Hom Saturday Nights the best party in the hamptons, the way you fucked up Tenaglia @ CPI!

the party will be good at hom..CPI was not are fault...the fact that they did not want to put fans on...we are now bring the party over to hom and we will no dissapoint!!!

the people will show the party will be illl

and scene will be back..

Gerson and Rolando..

LETS SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT

I HAVE KEPT MY MOUTH SHUT

WE RENTED MORE FANS BUT THE PROMOTERS WANTED THEM ALL IN THERE LITTLE VIP AREA

THE PARTY AT CPI WILL BE BETTER THAN EVER WE WILL HAVE GUEST DJS EVERYWEEK AND WE WILL BE SPINNING ANTHEMS THAT YOU HAVE ALL BEEN SCREAMING FOR.

ALSO THE PROMOTERS LEFT ON THERE OWN WE DID NOT FORCE THEM OR MADA AND MOODY OUT

PEACE AND LETS STOP THE DRAMA

Originally posted by hamptons2003

THE PARTY AT CPI WILL BE BETTER THAN EVER WE WILL HAVE GUEST DJS EVERYWEEK AND WE WILL BE SPINNING ANTHEMS THAT YOU HAVE ALL BEEN SCREAMING FOR.

ALSO THE PROMOTERS LEFT ON THERE OWN WE DID NOT FORCE THEM OR MADA AND MOODY OUT

PEACE AND LETS STOP THE DRAMA

Dude, c'mon...Let's be honest...CPI is done

Maybe the fact that 13 of us this past weekend told the manager to GET RID OF MADA AND MOODY!

They Blow. They seriously ruined a good night last saturday night. I dont wanna feel like im in Webster Freaking Hall...So have Fun HOM with Mada and Moody..ill be at CPI with MOTOMO.

I want CPI to do better than it has been so bad...so many memories and its a great space.

Once again, you like what you like but HOM? They should just rename the place SHACK cause thats what it is. All I hear is "yo...hom was packed out last night"...yea well of course it was...it only holds like 150 people...please..Id rather go to Turtle Bay and party with the wanna be Hamptons Fraternity Party.

You can bitch, complain, moan, dis, hate on me all you want...this is the last time i will look at this thread...so dont waste your typing.

Tek

Originally posted by Teknojunkee

Maybe the fact that 13 of us this past weekend told the manager to GET RID OF MADA AND MOODY!

They Blow. They seriously ruined a good night last saturday night. I dont wanna feel like im in Webster Freaking Hall...So have Fun HOM with Mada and Moody..ill be at CPI with MOTOMO.

I want CPI to do better than it has been so bad...so many memories and its a great space.

Once again, you like what you like but HOM? They should just rename the place SHACK cause thats what it is. All I hear is "yo...hom was packed out last night"...yea well of course it was...it only holds like 150 people...please..Id rather go to Turtle Bay and party with the wanna be Hamptons Fraternity Party.

You can bitch, complain, moan, dis, hate on me all you want...this is the last time i will look at this thread...so dont waste your typing.

Tek

:rock:

Actually Mada and Moody were the best thing going for CPI this summer

See and this is why CPI was doing so bad. If you think the music was great when they spun you should get out alittle more an experience Real Music.

Boris is a good DJ, mada and moody should be licking stamps for $2.50/HR.

Anyways...now they are gone and we will see what is next. You and I could make assumptions but only time will tell. Hopefully some worth-while DJ's come out here.

Tek

Originally posted by Teknojunkee

See and this is why CPI was doing so bad. If you think the music was great when they spun you should get out alittle more an experience Real Music.

I never said they were the best thing out there........but they were really good at CPI. They made it fun for me....