Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Keeps U Goin' Back 4 More?

I don't believe the people that say just a good DJ alone would bring them to a club.

The perfect example: Exshit this past year. They were bringing in international DJs every weekend. Ferry Corsten, Marco V, DJ Scot Project, Deep Dish, you name it.

Yet, every weekend that place was so fuckin empty you could feel the cool breeze coming in from the front doors.

I've been going to clubs for many years now and for me it is music (DJs) and then the overall vibe.

But I must say that every weekend I see a lot of kids that seem to come for no other reason but to get fucked up. (be it alcohol or drugs).

Thanx for the feedback pplz... :D greatly appreciate it...

Karisma bought a good point that I kinda wanted more ppl to bring up about the club'z general layout. You know most of them clubz out there have the same setup and it gets a little boring: u got the dancefloor, the bar, the seats, the booth, and the vip/lounge areas. Wouldn't it be great to have some far out thingz incorporated, that would enhance the experience? I heard in Ibiza, they have flooded dancefloors, like shin deep. I know it's a little outta the question for NYC cuz of the grime factor, but still, soundz wild. Or maybe if you could dance to a view of the skyline, outside or inside. That could be a different feel. I dunno, but, these kinda ideas and wishful thinkin' is what'd I'd like to hear from yallz... Whaddaya say?:idea:

Coming up with new ideas is important and that sometime is the reason why clubs stay open. But I agree there should be new things, but as of right now no one cares on how that is because it is the summer and no one cares about going into a dump hole during the summer and the onwers know that their place is going to be torn apart, hence for the reason of not remodeling them.

I don't know I am just talking..Let me know what you peeps think!

if your talking about the lay-out of a club, this idea just popped in my head. have the club underground, then have a huge clear ceilieng that is ground level.@ night you could have laser light shoot out of it,could see all the people walkin around above. i think stairs that lead to no where would be cool in diffrent places, but then youd have all these drunk/high assholes climbing up, n then falling offi dunno, sounds dumb.