Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tri's

I dont know how to describe it, but you should check out jay cutler's tri routine from the new M&F. there are 3 ex there (2 of which are reg good ones) but the first one that he shows is AMAZING. i tried it, and my tri's were KILLING ME. check out the pic cause i dont really know how to put it into words(sorry)

Originally posted by diesel77

lol,,dude, not to be a dick but youre wasting your time with M+F

Check out an issue of testosterone magazine or Muscular developement it will blow your mind...

lol @ jay culters triceps routine...

Flex

Why would Cutlers tri routine be funny?

Check out an issue of testosterone magazine or Muscular developement it will blow your mind...

I actually used to work at GNC about 3 years ago, and to kill time there I used to read every issue of about 5-6 different fitness magazines. There is nothing wrong with M&F, it is actually one of the only ones that I will buy.

I haven't read the article, but I really doubt that's his actual workout. Bodybuilders get paid so ghost writers can use their names.

Besides, you'd better have a healthy steroid regimen if you hope to avoid overtraining on most of the workouts those mags publish.

Don't forget, folks, bodybuilding magazines are vehicles for supplement advertisements, which heavily affects the information they publish. That's *especially* true of anything published by Joe Weider.

Sports journals are where the real information is at.

Originally posted by rackham

I haven't read the article, but I really doubt that's his actual workout. Bodybuilders get paid so ghost writers can use their names.

Besides, you'd better have a healthy steroid regimen if you hope to avoid overtraining on most of the workouts those mags publish.

Don't forget, folks, bodybuilding magazines are vehicles for supplement advertisements, which heavily affects the information they publish. That's *especially* true of anything published by Joe Weider.

Sports journals are where the real information is at.

I agree their are alot of advertisements in the mag's and I doubt those are actually the routines of professional bodybuilders, but there still is some useful information in there.

Are there any sports journals you recomend?

Originally posted by skince55

I agree their are alot of advertisements in the mag's and I doubt those are actually the routines of professional bodybuilders, but there still is some useful information in there.

Are there any sports journals you recomend?

I don't read them myself; I just make it a point to get all my advice from people who do.

Check out the newsgroup misc.fitness.weights... there are some VERY educated people (and a whole lot of idiots, of course) who post there.

Originally posted by frank4g63

i swear by Mens Health, best mens mag out there....

Men's Health covers make it looks so cheap...

"Look Your Best in 10 Minutes or Less!"

"12 Instant Muscle Builders!"

(actual cover blurbs)

It's probably one of the better magazines out there though, because it addresses different areas of fitness, not just muscle.

Originally posted by frank4g63

i swear by Mens Health, best mens mag out there....

I dont know about men's health, I think its more geared towards people who aren't that seriously into lifting. I guess its good if thats what you want. I have rarely seen anything I'd ever use in that magazine except in the food and sex parts

M+F is garbage. Its nothing more then blant lies and bullshit advertisement. I did not make a post to offend anyone.

jay culter takes a shitload of steroids and other drugs. I doubt hes routine will be any more effective for any of you then any regular tricep routine. Unless youre gonna repeat his steroid/drug regimen as well as his diet i doubt u will get any great results from this or any other routine M+F, or Flex try to push on you.

Isnt M+F the same magazine that tells you all the pros use cratine and andro-500 to get that big, and then try to sell that garbage to you on the next page?

Like i said, if youre serious about your healt/fitness ditch the garbage magazines that feeding you lies and trying to sell you their garbage products. Pick up a copy of musclar developement or testosterone magazine and learn something.

M+F is garbage. Its nothing more then blant lies and bullshit advertisement. I did not make a post to offend anyone.

jay culter takes a shitload of steroids and other drugs. I doubt hes routine will be any more effective for any of you then any regular tricep routine. Unless youre gonna repeat his steroid/drug regimen as well as his diet i doubt u will get any great results from this or any other routine M+F, or Flex try to push on you.

Isnt M+F the same magazine that tells you all the pros use cratine and andro-500 to get that big, and then try to sell that garbage to you on the next page?

Like i said, if youre serious about your healt/fitness ditch the garbage magazines that feeding you lies and trying to sell you their garbage products. Pick up a copy of musclar developement or testosterone magazine and learn something.

First off... Every magazine is loaded with shitty articles and advertisements... I mean there is only so much you can cover year after year as far as fitness... But sometimes you come across that one routine that you have not tried and it is good to work it in.

Incredulous already stated that by doing the routine in the article that he read made him sore. Therefore it had to have been something he has been missing in his routines before. And if you ask me. The money it cost on the cover for that one routine that did you well... It was worth it.

As far as your steroid theory... I mean come on. I think we all are aware that body builders use them PRE - Comp. And stop usage in enough time to get tested and be negative. It is not humanly possible to get that big without doing something.

As far you saying this magazine sucks and that one is great...

Well To each his own... I happen to like M&F and Mens Health. I like both for there own reasons. Mens Health isn't 100% geared towards being a Muscle Freak... But there are great articles in there as far as nutrician and basic workouts that alot of people like to do just to stay healthy. And from time to time you will find good routines in there for size as well.

Like FLEX for instance... Alot of times they have great articles in there to get you bigger. But not everyone is looking for that. In flex if you read all the routines. In a way. To the average male or female that reads them. None of us are going to use the routines because we are not in competitions. I mean who is going to train Chest AM and LEGS PM... Who the fuck has the time to spend 4 hours in the gym. Night and Day. Unless body building is your life and you are going to do it to make a living.... NONE OF US.

Keep the Drama to a minimum... Express opinion. But don't blatenly say something sucks when like I said. To each his own. :blank:

i personally think that M&F is the best mag. there are others that are good too, but for me M&F is the best.

MD is all about juice. some good articles, but i dont like the mag too much.

i cant understand how you are laughing at jay??? he is #1 in the world right now

you are right about all the ads in it, i dont think all those guys take hydroxycut and look like that. but if it wasnt for the ads, there wouldn't be a mag

Originally posted by incredulous

i personally think that M&F is the best mag. there are others that are good too, but for me M&F is the best.

MD is all about juice. some good articles, but i dont like the mag too much.

i cant understand how you are laughing at jay??? he is #1 in the world right now

you are right about all the ads in it, i dont think all those guys take hydroxycut and look like that. but if it wasnt for the ads, there wouldn't be a mag

Personally M&F is my favorite also. I dont read much of any magazine anymore, but when I did that was my fav. To each their own.

Originally posted by elementx

First off... Every magazine is loaded with shitty articles and advertisements... I mean there is only so much you can cover year after year as far as fitness... But sometimes you come across that one routine that you have not tried and it is good to work it in.

Incredulous already stated that by doing the routine in the article that he read made him sore. Therefore it had to have been something he has been missing in his routines before. And if you ask me. The money it cost on the cover for that one routine that did you well... It was worth it.

you are right

As far as your steroid theory... I mean come on. I think we all are aware that body builders use them PRE - Comp. And stop usage in enough time to get tested and be negative. It is not humanly possible to get that big without doing something.

As far you saying this magazine sucks and that one is great...

Well To each his own... I happen to like M&F and Mens Health. I like both for there own reasons. Mens Health isn't 100% geared towards being a Muscle Freak... But there are great articles in there as far as nutrician and basic workouts that alot of people like to do just to stay healthy. And from time to time you will find good routines in there for size as well.

Like FLEX for instance... Alot of times they have great articles in there to get you bigger. But not everyone is looking for that. In flex if you read all the routines. In a way. To the average male or female that reads them. None of us are going to use the routines because we are not in competitions. I mean who is going to train Chest AM and LEGS PM... Who the fuck has the time to spend 4 hours in the gym. Night and Day. Unless body building is your life and you are going to do it to make a living.... NONE OF US.

Keep the Drama to a minimum... Express opinion. But don't blatenly say something sucks when like I said. To each his own. :blank:

(sorry bro, ill disagree here. Not every mag is full of shity articles and bullshit advertisements. Pick up test mag and MD you will find some advertisement but nothing as crazy as you see in flex or M+F. The articles in those two are way better then the crap in Flex or m+F. I used to swear by flex for years, repeating all the routines and following garbage adivce with no results. I guess we all have to learn it the hard way. Its like telling someone who enjoys judge jules to enjoy love howells or tenaglia, we all have to find our way around....

i didnt mean to start drama here. Like i said i was a beliver in flex/m+f/means health for years before i came around. Those mags are easily available and have the most market share so of course ppl will read and belive in them. Its like when you start clubbing first you listen to commercial shit on KTU, then as u learn u realize there is a world out there besides that shit.. I hope you dont mind if i stick around, and once again, sorry for coming across as a prick..

Originally posted by wideskies

"150 Tri Moves for Better and Hotter Sex... In 5 Minutes or Less!"

That's the sort of headline I associate with Men's Health and M+F type mags ;>

haha..

"having hot sex while sticking to the foods u like...for great abs by the summer in just under 8 minutes"