Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Urgent Note to Clubplanet

riapicca

while she may have a nice chest, that "bacardi" girl on your homepage has possible the fugliest face ive ever seen and i cant stand seeing it every time i go to the site! isnt that the ugly, slightly retarded friend of Billy Jean from the Legend of Billy Jean?

please make clubplanet safe for us to visit again and remove that elephant woman.

this has been a public service annoucement

• 3 months later...
Originally posted by riapicca

while she may have a nice chest, that "bacardi" girl on your homepage has possible the fugliest face ive ever seen and i cant stand seeing it every time i go to the site! isnt that the ugly, slightly retarded friend of Billy Jean from the Legend of Billy Jean?

please make clubplanet safe for us to visit again and remove that elephant woman.

Had to bring this back up, loved this post!! :laugh:

Originally posted by riapicca

are you talking about the girl that is like a cartoon, not even a real pic?

Originally posted by groovefire

:laugh: :laugh:

You should experience a family dinner at my house sometime. Extra helpings of sarcasm and edgy humor always a must.

haha u have one of those families too? i have a 71 year old grandfather that rips it aids at the club, uncles and aunts that are always cracking one-liners(me and my brother call them 'reid jokes') in response to every other thing anyone says. cousins, brothers and sisters that all call each other idiots and retards.....and the best family thanksgiving evah was when i was six, we had a HUGE food fight at my grandmothers house which was started by my great aunt.

sometimes it can even get a bit on the dark side, such as when my grandfather had to go shopping for my grandmother's casket he asked the guy at the funeral parlor if they had a '2 for 1' deal.....