Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CARUSO'S

Who went last night? The music was terrible....The only way you could possibly sit down is if you had a table and were having dinner. By the time the tables started to clear out it was 1AM and by that time people were starting to leave. The crowd was okay, except, too many old people with nose jobs and 1980's hair. I wasn't too impressed, the only good thing about it was that the restaurant itself is really nice and big. cwm38.gifcwm38.gif

WHO ASKED U FOR YOUR MEANINGLESS OPINION?? YOU MAKE ME LAUGH. WHY DON'T YOU TAKE THAT INVISIBLE CROWN THAT YOU THINK YOU WHERE, USE IT TO WIPE YOUR ASS, AND THEN WE CAN ALL CALL U QUEEN ASS CRUD?!

Originally posted by queenbitch:

Hey crud under my shoe, it isn't a club so the music isn't supposed to be anything special. They are going for atmosphere. I guess you don't understand things like that.

cwm30.gifcwm30.gifcwm30.gif

Originally posted by DANCEGLITTER:

WHO ASKED U FOR YOUR MEANINGLESS OPINION?? YOU MAKE ME LAUGH. WHY DON'T YOU TAKE THAT INVISIBLE CROWN THAT YOU THINK YOU WHERE, USE IT TO WIPE YOUR ASS, AND THEN WE CAN ALL CALL U QUEEN ASS CRUD?!

DID SOMEONE TOUCH A NERVE???? HA HA HA!

------------------

Live life to the fullest, because you never know when it will be your last!!!

Originally posted by DANCEGLITTER:

Hey dances with glitter...

It is to bad that my meaningless opinion is a needle in your ass!! Usually when you go to a resturant you go to eat and relax, not for a full crack night like factory!! Maybe you need to check yourself in!!!

cwm2.gif

Originally posted by queenbitch:

Hey dances with glitter...

It is to bad that my meaningless opinion is a needle in your ass!! Usually when you go to a resturant you go to eat and relax, not for a full crack night like factory!! Maybe you need to check yourself in!!!

cwm2.gif

LOL!

Archived