Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Avb Kicks Ass!!!!

all i have to say is WOW :eek: :eek: :eek:

i love that guy!!! he has to be the happiest DJ out there, huge ass smile all night! I couldn't have had a better time! right now i am tired as hell and in my usual morning after depressed mood that i'll have to wait like 6 months to see him again.

what did everyone think?

Originally posted by peanut643

i love that guy!!! he has to be the happiest DJ out there, huge ass smile all night! I couldn't have had a better time! right now i am tired as hell and in my usual morning after depressed mood that i'll have to wait like 6 months to see him again.

what did everyone think?

I thought he was real good. I was dancin my ass the entire time I was there. It was cool of him to come down into the crowd and say hello to people right before his set. All in all, a Great Night!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE KICKED ASS!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT PLACE WAS OFF THE HOOK!!!!!

WHERE THE FUCK WAS EVERYONE?

i waited and waited at the mens room and then gave up and went dancing

but what a night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Originally posted by peanut643

what did everyone think?

two words to say to avb about last night

THANK YOU!!!!

that was one of the best nights ive ever had pure energy

he was goin nuts

he played peoples requests

he signed my shirt and a flyer very coool guy

one problem was i dunno where this new rule came from but no cameras in roxy?

that was very weird

but over all the crowd was ok

the music was amazing i feel it was better then tiestos last time at roxy

OMG!! last night was INSANE! the music was incredible. REALLY great and the crowd was friendly, i really felt a vibe. aww :) :) it was so good i didnt want to leave i had to DRAG myself out of there at 5am to get some sleep before work.

does anyone know the title of the vocal track Armin played when he came back on after the break for the fire alarm?

:D

Animatrix - Blue Pill, red Pill (Junkie XL remix)

Junkie XL remix of Dirty Sticky Floors

His own remix of As the Rush comes, then the G&D later on on in the night (G&D remix is still a lot better)

Marco V - C:/.... as his closer :eek:

One of the New Airwave remixes

New Filterheadz song

Solid Globe - North Pole!

jesus, so many more.

Insane night. Nice seeing some familiar faces.

Please someone help me out with the name of one of his encores, I think. Some guy's voice says "The Motherfucking Saga continues" and then a really dark trance melody came in. I'm almost positive it was an encore. If not, one of the last songs he played then. Thanks.

Please someone help me out with the name of one of his encores, I think. Some guy's voice says "The Motherfucking Saga continues" and then a really dark trance melody came in. I'm almost positive it was an encore. If not, one of the last songs he played then. Thanks.

Trancesetters - The Saga (Hooj Choons)

nice track, old but good :)

armin def spun a nice set, track highlights:

Push - Strange World (2000 Remake)_ CLASSSSSIC

Haak - Frenzy

Midway - Amazon

Alibi - Eternity

Motorcyle - ATRC (armin rmx)

David Gahan - Dirty Sticky Floors (JXL Vocal)

5th Dimension - Rain of Emotion

Karada - Last Flight (Robert Nickson Remix)

Cass vs Slide - Perception (Vocal mix)

Mr Sam vs Fred Baker- Forever Waiting

matrix - red pill blue pill (junkie xl remix) - he looped the shit out of that sample lol

encore: MARCO V - C DEL.mp3 - AMAZINGGG! loved every moment of that track eheh

cant forget remy's realll nice opening set, def set the tone of the night. that remix of that beatie boys track was sickkk as well as Size DDD - Techno

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: god DAMN that was good. he was SIICCK. def can't wait till he comes back!!.Very fun nite. music,people A+i couldn't stop dancing. it was nice that everyone was still going on hyper @ 5 in the morning. everyone was really nice and fun too. those fuckin lasers were AMAZING!!!! awsome energy & vibe. wanna see him sooner than oct though! Buuren is thee shit!!! he gats a standing ovation:clap2: :getdown::clap2:

by the way, thanks to all that listed some of those hot-ass tracks!:hoparound