Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where Is The Person You Lost Your Virginity To?

guest00901

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Just wondering if people still keep in contact with their first?

just say "hello" and occassionally "how's things..." never anymore than that though, bad break up on top of drama complimented with cruel and unusual punisment... however at the time it was the best thing that couldve happend to us, we both lost it to each other, we both were in what we thought was love, and we were together for many years after until the breakup... we both are lucky to be one of the few ppl who dont regret losing it to whom we did...

Originally posted by dgmodel

just say "hello" and occassionally "how's things..." never anymore than that though, bad break up on top of drama complimented with cruel and unusual punisment... however at the time it was the best thing that couldve happend to us, we both lost it to each other, we both were in what we thought was love, and we were together for many years after until the breakup... we both are lucky to be one of the few ppl who dont regret losing it to whom we did...

blaaaaaaaah I regret losing mine to who I did

But whatever we all make mistakes, we are only human right:D

you would think that when breaking up with that special someone you have lost your virginity to, the split wouldn't at all be an easy one. nor would the thought of remaining friends EVEN cross your mind - but in my case it did. in fact, he's become one of my closest friends.

Originally posted by diabolique007

he's an engineer living in the town where I grew up. it was a sweet first love kind of thing, and we're still friends. I see him during a yearly X-mas party in my town..

do u guys run off and fuck behind the gazebo?

now dating my cousin and probally off doing coke somewhere :rolleyes:

:laugh: thats hilarious though, i dont care..it was years ago..he was my first love though.but hey, shit changes

still speak to him occasionaly i suppose

i have the best guy in the world these days:D