Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HOUSE MUSiC IN EXIT

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, they have changed it to the enitre 3rd floor is now house/trance... That includes the white room, red room secret room, and entire roof. I wasnt there, for obvious reasons (AVB).... but i heard it wasnt bad, a lot different than the more recent exit... i think i might go check it out one of these days.

i swore i would never defend exit again, or go back there... but of course im an idiot. ill admit it. yes there is a new party upstairs. (the main floor is hiphop - what a waste of space.) but the upstairs is "loud fridays" and it is house/trance music. i know 2 of the kids spinning there this fri and im gonna check it out. last week i was at avb of course, but this week ima check exit out and possibly it will be good... possibly. i know one things for damn sure - i wont be goin downstairs all night. i wanna dance, not bump n grind all night. so while im not defending the place, i am going to see if it is worthwhile when theres nothing better to do on a fri night. it cant hurt... much.

i would not normally admit this but yes I was at EXIT on friday night... ill say a few things about the night.. i hope this party never dies that way it will keep all the hip hoppers outta my club n they will have a place to chill at n enjoy themselves.. hip hop is def not my cup of tea.. when i walked in the door they dropped P.Diddy n Mase - Mo Money Mo problems.. i was ROFLMAO.. how could they still move to that crap idk.. but they were.. i never made my way back down from the 3rd floor after i got up there wit my peeps cuz my boy was up there rippin it up.. he got on at about 2:45 n had them movin till 6am.. btw... at that time everyone else had left the club n our room was teh only one wit peeps left in it.. the white room was aight much better than what was on the main floor... the techno room on the other side was like hard trance.. draper style.. so the best sound was def on the roof top.. house n tribal all compliments of my boys.. is it worth checkin out.. i would def say yes.. its only gonna get better.. next week my boy is on from 1-4 for the prime time hours of the night.. so its gona bangin i promise that.. all in all it was a good night..

ps.. im not even gonna rip on the guys that were on before my boys hit the decks.. they were tryin to mix rap up there n it just wasnt happenin.. lol.. rap on the main floor was more than enough.. house n tribal on the roof was a joy to hear..

the p[lace didnt look half bad.. other than all the hommies runnin around cuz its hip hop.. but they painted all the walls in the enterence n exit.. they werent always a maroon color.. n the lightin n everything was on point downstiars.. they sound wasnt that bad.. when they get a real dj on the main floor again it wont be so bad.. but i dun think thats gonan happen anytime soon lol.. upstairs was nice too.. the roof top was really nice to chill out on.. if i was drunk it woulda been much better but 10 beans for a corona was outrageous.. i stayed sober n had a good time chillin in the booth upstairs watchin my boy get serious.. watchin the sun come up by 6am was cool too..

can you describe the type of people upstairs? were there still asian foreigners, muscleheads and undercover cops?

has the patdown or the staff changed since the mainfloor is hiphop? or are they checking for guns now instead of drugs?

seriously, what a waste of space to dedicate that main floor to hip hop. i have to admit, i kinda miss the cheesy snow fall they used to have.. :(

but not enough to go back to that shithole! :laugh:

yo technicfreek, whos this boy u keep talking bout - he spins tribal/house? hope its good... i was planning on going there fri bc MY boy is spinning, but im not sure in which room.

and was the upstairs open till 6... i heard 5. the main floor closed at what time? thats gay as all hell, having the upstairs open while the awesome dance space on the main floor closes early. like i said before... exit is a waste of space. its such a shame.

Originally posted by exit24e

technicfreek just out of curiosity who are, "your boys?"

u all know who he is .. ANTHONY NERO.. the kid is unbelievable.. n his boy Willy.. they had a lil tag team action goin on up there.. it

was sweet.. he used to rock the main floor n have it packed every sat night openin up from 12-6 for Jr.. now they got him upstairs the next few weeks.. till they realize they need to get him back on the main floor.. but till then who cares cuz the roof top was nice.. leave all the hommies downstairs cuz i hate smellin BO.. lol..

the bouncers at the door were alright... a lil pat down but nuttin serious other than checkin the record bags we were carryin.. crowd was very mixed from your white boy A/X kids to the asian wornderland to the occasional hip hop stars that would come up n see that it was house music n then they would go back down to the main floor

Originally posted by bleachblond420

LOL @ Technicfreek and his lil jabs at Hip Hop and people who like Hip Hop...get a life fool. Go play with your "boys" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ur rite .. i am soo sorry.. hip hop makes the world go round.. :laugh:

Old school hip hop n rap wa sthe shit kid but the shit they rap about now is garbage.. just in case u didnt know.. if u liek it than thats cool but u must not have a clue about good music.. nuttin like rappin about my bitches, hoes, my baby's mama bein a dirty hoe, n droppin bo's on ya.. n btw.. the peeps spinnin the hip hop on the main floor sucked.. but u wouldnt know cuz u werent there.. n the crowd still loved em so i still dun see how u n your hip hop crowd can enjoy something that was sooo terrible.. but thats hip hop for ya.. you dun have to be good to get love.. u can really suck n they think they are hearin something good.. but by all means i could careless what u think good music is cuz it dont affect me at all.. maybe all thaht dye u use in your hair is killin your braincells more than the fake haze u smoke.. just a thought.

Originally posted by exit24e

Well even ift hat happened 90% of the people on this board especially wouldnt even give it a chance... they would have there mind made up b4 it re opened.

Unless they were djing....like back in the winter when all who bashed it wanted people to come out and support them since they were DJing. :laugh::rolleyes:

Originally posted by technicfreek

Ur rite .. i am soo sorry.. hip hop makes the world go round.. :laugh:

Old school hip hop n rap wa sthe shit kid but the shit they rap about now is garbage.. just in case u didnt know.. if u liek it than thats cool but u must not have a clue about good music.. nuttin like rappin about my bitches, hoes, my baby's mama bein a dirty hoe, n droppin bo's on ya.. n btw.. the peeps spinnin the hip hop on the main floor sucked.. but u wouldnt know cuz u werent there.. n the crowd still loved em so i still dun see how u n your hip hop crowd can enjoy something that was sooo terrible.. but thats hip hop for ya.. you dun have to be good to get love.. u can really suck n they think they are hearin something good.. but by all means i could careless what u think good music is cuz it dont affect me at all.. maybe all thaht dye u use in your hair is killin your braincells more than the fake haze u smoke.. just a thought.

What age of oldschool are you referring too? Early 90's? 80's?

Late 70's? But I must admit that the djing is not up to par in many cases these days when it is hiphop. I mean just anthems like hot 97 all night can get boring. I remember the days when kid capri used to dj on 107.5 and it was really hot. he would dedicate total shows to people like james brown and Michael Jackson. I am just saying that alot of dj's just play anthems and that is straight up boring.

I'm pretty sure power 105 has one of their guys spinning there - from the power web site:

Power 105.1 @ Club Exit

Friday July 18

Come party with Power 105.1, Chubb Rock, DJ Red Alert, Gangstar, Special Ed, & Guru this Friday @ Club Exit, and ladies make sure you enter the Apple Bottom Part 2 contest for a chance to win $250.00 in cash.