Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Glow sticks A hot club Trend?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The latest craze?!? Are you fucking serious? Please tell me you're joking.

As a former raver of the mid-late 90's, glowstix were always around...maybe it's the newest thing for 30-somethings to play with, but it sure as hell isn't the latest craze.

Originally posted by 1035thenewktu

I can not make any promises but how would you CP clubbers feel about winning free glow stick prizes on 1035 the NEW ktu? I may be able to do somthing for you all!! :D :D

...welcome to the wonderful world of Club Planet! Gotta be careful of what u write here...these people can be brutally honestl at times. Saw that question and knew u were in for it:worry:

Don't sweat it, take your lumps and post on!

HSP

Clubber party spots, club pics/clothes/employment at ... www.hotspotpromos.com

I am not sure if most people would agree with you on this. Glow sticks are the latest craze at the night clubs. We do reports on these things. :)

what teen nights to you go to. nobody, i mean nobody uses glowsticks anymore. at least when i go out, nobody has them.:laugh: :laugh:

ya know something

everyday i find more reason to believe tha KTU knows absolutly NOTHING about proper marketing and street representation-

its one thing to stay in businees by being PAID by your endorses and commercial agents but its another thing to say something like

"

I can not make any promises but
""

if u cant then y bother saying it?

ths is the LAST deal for me

KTU is a complete wash in my book-

i even TRY to tune into sometime-

but all i get it ppl like this one-

Hey mr KTU- im not bashing you so dont take it that way-

there are proper ways of doing things and THAT above was NOT it-

(advice given in last sentance)

who is mass producing them? i have NO idea

but Epartyunlimited is still selling them by the 1000's

saying its the latest crazy is what puts it over the top for me really

-

also there are many clubs that are BANNING

HELLO?!! HELLO??!! HELLO?!?!

remember the bill that passed for the smoking ban:?

it also passed with a BAN on glow PRODUCTS in nightclubs too-

if in the case they would not be banned by the venue

just having the product on grouds give the local police reason enough to barg in and do as they please because the bill states-

" glow products are a definitve sign of drug activity especially in the reguards to XTC within its presents"

dude

put me on the payroll for KTU

you want REAL knowledge?

you want REAL reps?

you want to turn into something that will gain access and apprecuation of another 40% of the tristate area-

i got all you need-

Originally posted by godisadj

he was joking guys. hes just trying to get attention.

so I guess the joke i s on the ass hole's that wouild even take the time to reply to such a post

no one said that the people on this board were the sharpest knife's in the tool shed:laugh:

DIDN'T WE HAVE THIS DISCUSSION AT THE LAST KTU "PARTY CREW" MEETING I ATTENDED ??? I THOUGHT WE SAID THAT THE IDEA WASN'T THAT GOOD. NOBODY USES GTLOWSTICKS EXCEPT FOR THE ALIEN LOOKING, SOLO RAVER GIRL, THAT LOOKS LIKE "GARY THE RAT", AND GOES TO TEMPS ALL BY HERSELF AND ALWAYS LEAVED WITH ONE OF "WHITE TRASHIEST" GUYS THERE THAT EVENING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not sure if most people would agree with you on this. Glow sticks are the latest craze at the night clubs. We do reports on these things. :)

the day we start giving away ktu logo'd glow sitx i promise to help loose a few cases in the dumpster behind 525 washington ;)

who are you anyway?

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

NOBODY USES GTLOWSTICKS EXCEPT FOR THE ALIEN LOOKING, SOLO RAVER GIRL, THAT LOOKS LIKE "GARY THE RAT", AND GOES TO TEMPS ALL BY HERSELF AND ALWAYS LEAVED WITH ONE OF "WHITE TRASHIEST" GUYS THERE THAT EVENING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The one in the white shorts with her thong hanging out and the dork glasses?? Yeah she's been to Merge and people borrowed her glowsticks and never brought them back. She then felt the need to bitch and moan at me at the front door for a good 10 minutes so just as I was contemplating throwing myself under a car cruising the strip I reach in my pocket pull out a $5 and say here go get another set, RIGHT NOW. Best $5 I ever spent got the looney away from me.

Originally posted by kostaP

The one in the white shorts with her thong hanging out and the dork glasses?? Yeah she's been to Merge and people borrowed her glowsticks and never brought them back. She then felt the need to bitch and moan at me at the front door for a good 10 minutes so just as I was contemplating throwing myself under a car cruising the strip I reach in my pocket pull out a $5 and say here go get another set, RIGHT NOW. Best $5 I ever spent got the looney away from me.

:laugh::blown::laugh: HAHA ok NOW i knowwho ur talkin about-

i saw her at MERGE