Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is it odd?

clubkat

Had this convo. last night and it brought something to my attention:

I refuse to insert anything in my pussy when alone.

(How must that sound :grin3: )

Honestly....I won’t finger myself, I won’t fuck myself with my dildo, I no longer casually slip in my vibrator....

Don’t get me wrong...this used to be a great experience for me...experimenting with foreign objects or a lubed finger or two...but now its gotten to the point where I don’t want anything in me other than a cock…

(Fingering myself in front of others/getting fucked with a dong/clitoral masturbation/all that other good stuff is an exception)

It just doesn’t turn me on (almost grosses me out to a point) having anything inside me without supervision…mhihi.gif

Originally posted by clubkat

Honestly....I won’t finger myself, I won’t fuck myself with my dildo, I no longer casually slip in my vibrator....

Don’t get me wrong...this used to be a great experience for me...experimenting with foreign objects or a lubed finger or two...but now its gotten to the point where I don’t want anything in me other than a cock…

(Fingering myself in front of others/getting fucked with a dong/clitoral masturbation/all that other good stuff is an exception)

It just doesn’t turn me on (almost grosses me out to a point) having anything inside me without supervision…mhihi.gif

I refuse to insert anything in me that isnt a CACK

(like Z would call it) :laugh:

and since that isnt happening for a LONG time...

I guess I will just have to deal with the rough times

You are graduating to become a FREAK with a conscience..:tongue: and it also sounds like He put the MANDINGO on you too! :tongue:

Funny thing is I had a friend who would Only pull out the TOYZ if I was there...

(I guess I was the only man that would let her be herself, so she became atttached to us Me& the Toyz)

I knew she was not lying because one time I hid them just to see if she would use them without me ...

Originally posted by naughtybabe

I refuse to insert anything in me that isnt a CACK

(like Z would call it) :laugh:

and since that isnt happening for a LONG time...

I guess I will just have to deal with the rough times

that's what i hear from some of the girls i speak to. It's just not the same, and never will be.

Well, good for us guys :D

Originally posted by mala

Yeah, but what if you aren't dating/in a relationship/fucking anyone at the moment? What is a girl to do when the need arises?

Manually double-click the mouse? Or just give me a call/send me a PM and give me about 20 minutes to get to your place:D

I am the same exact way. I wont put anything inside. My toys are all vibrators anyhow. They arent really made for insertion. They way I see it, I'd rather keep it nice and tight so that when i do finaly get some it feels really really good. Plus I get more excitement out of clitoral stimulation than anything else

Guest gabo

I just mad e athread about our phone convo too. I made mine without seeing urs first. lol

Originally posted by chula22

I am the same exact way. I wont put anything inside. My toys are all vibrators anyhow. They arent really made for insertion. They way I see it, I'd rather keep it nice and tight so that when i do finaly get some it feels really really good. Plus I get more excitement out of clitoral stimulation than anything else

Yeah, I don't ususally use anything for penetration either (even if it's just my fingers).

Another thing I realized recently:

Masturbation is so much better when it's used to supplement sex, rather than substitute for it. It's just a lot harder to get in the mood to do it if I'm not regularly getting my share. I'll do it b/c I *have* to... not really b/c I want to. But when I'm regularly getting it on... it's like, sooooo much fun to get a little play from myself every so often.